Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1990s Bengals! An inside look into the Favre game
Hey all!

Another fun "look back" type of thing for you.

[url="Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the bug." - an inside look at Brett Favre's first step on his road to Canton, beating the Cincinnati Bengals.
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2016/08/05/walkthru-brett-favre-beat-cinccinnati-bengals-first-game-green-bay-packers-hall-of-fame/88286234/]Tim Krumrie joked that he should be going into the HOF this weekend, too. I caught up with the guys on the field that made Brett Favre, well, Brett Favre[/url].
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
I remember that game like it was yesterday. I was working in a sporting goods store in New Jersey and was watching another game so I can get the updates for this game. I saw the Bengals were up 23-17 with a minute left and I thought they had it. I had to close the store before the game ended. I headed to a friends house to watch more football and when I got there, he said the Bengals lost. I thought he was kidding. He wasn't. Little did we know that we saw a future Hall of Famer begin his career that day and the Bengals being his first victim.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote