Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP O-LINE IN 2 FOR BENGALS per ESPN
(04-30-2021, 05:12 PM)Stewy Wrote: No.  They'd have been worse.

I don’t necessarily agree with this. I don’t see any of us going up to get sample or I doubt the majority makes the John Ross pick. Must I go on.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 05:45 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Dude Tobin is a garbage scout evaluator.  U can continue to say that whatever it is u trying to say without being insulting but Tobin is not good at his job.  And my stance is not in defense of listening to fans cuz that is yes ******** but Tobin is garbage and he and company are almost every off season in question.  U riding Tobin too hard bro get off that train

I am not a Tobin fan.  Fans don't know shyt and that's my point.  You and me included.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 05:47 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: I don’t necessarily  agree with this.  I don’t see any of us going up to get sample or I doubt the majority makes the John Ross pick.  Must I go on.

Prove that fans would have made better picks.  You're speculating and hysterical.  Nothing more.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 05:47 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote:   Must I go on.

Yeah.  Let's talk about Reuben Foster.

Whatever
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 05:03 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: ahhh but which fans we are hardly in 100% agreement lol

Clearly should listen to me, as I'm a joy to listen to  Smirk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 05:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Last year the OT that PFF had rated the highest at both pas blocking and run blocking did not get picked until the 4th round.

Not saying Cosmi is not any good.  Just saying the PFF rankings are clearly meaningless to NFL teams.

That's reasonable that stuff like that happens. I think there's a huge mix of factors. How a player interviews and how he fits scheme is also something that we, as fans, will ever really be super accurate on vs those inside PBS. I agree with the Bengals staff when they said the big guys uo front on both sides if the line are the toughest to evaluate. So many variables go into it.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 04:27 PM)Stewy Wrote: No they F'ing should not.  No NFL team should listen to any of those entities....ever.  

They should evaluate the players, rank them, have a strategy and draft and sign FA's to fill the scheme and improve the team.

The last thing I want is Duke Tobin listening to me or anyone else on these forums.

I somehow think that you think Mike Brown wants to win a SuperBowl instead of make money, you would be a new Bengals fan if so.

We got so far with Carson and Chad, Andy and AJ, and soon Joe and Chase - although Joe is the best QB out of the 3.

They are money maker combinations, especially after Joe broke some bones, this is a neutral pick for me. It's apparent Joe Burrow can win with a bunch of scrubs, if he's protected. With a better line you could have had average RBs and average WRs and won with Burrow back there - we don't have an average WR core before this pick, we are above average. Why not improve where we're weak?

Do we have to really ask if Mike Brown only cares about money, at this point? Yeah they shouldn't listen to us, none of us are experts.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 05:02 PM)AtomicBlaze Wrote: I trust the fans more than the Bengals organization.  That is pretty sad but the Bengals haven't had a clue in 30 years or whenever Mike Brown took over.

Pretty much the dumbest statement ever. So please list your experiences that qualify you to be our draft guru?
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 05:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah.  Let's talk about Reuben Foster.

Whatever

Lol; along w Doctson and Treadwell
(I did however think Foster and Doctson would be better than they turned out )
Reply/Quote
That's right..The Bengals should listen to ME and change the uniforms to that of their grandmas underwear just to make them so pissed off they're ready to kill anyone who so much as snickers at them .
Super bowl here we come!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 03:58 PM)kevin Wrote: T-Teven Jenkins-Oklahoma State....T- Liam Eichenberg-Notre Dame....T-Dillon Radunz- North Dakota State....C-Landon Dickerson-Alabama

They are in ESPN Top 25 tonight, and Bengals teaming LSU Burrow and Chase combo back, still need Blocking for Burrow.

3 Tackles, but Bengals don't like Price, so don't rule out the SEC National Champs Alabama Center or Guard option.

It would be sad for Bengals NOT to draft a Blocker in round 1 or 2.  As ESPN and NFL Network said last night, Burrow is getting killed behind weak Bengals Blocking.

You forgot to subtitle this thread, "NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!" Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I Like what Bengals did. Trade back a little. Take an O Lineman in Round 2. Added 2 more picks in Round 4 to give them 3 picks in round 4. I love that. So they added LSU Burrow to Chase combo. They took an O lineman in 2. But LAST PLACE Bengals needing help all over also traded back a little for 2 extra picks in 4. That is how 49ers use to work draft to build their Super Bowl years. I love that trade back for more picks, and still getting an early 2nd round pick O Lineman. WAY TO GO BENGALS...GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote