Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Depth Chart
no real surprises. It is too early for the rookies to have earned promotions

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Who backs up Hubbard on the edge between Sample and Kareem will be one thing to watch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Scrappy 3rd year player Joe Burrow captured the starting QB job despite missing the start of training camp. Pretty inspiring story :)
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 08:41 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Who backs up Hubbard on the edge between Sample and Kareem will be one thing to watch.

I would think that to be situtional.  I've been under the impression that Kareem was viewed as stronger versus the run, and Sample as better at getting pressure on the QB.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'm a bit to see Michael Thomas as the backup SS.
He's ahead of Brandon Wilson, Tycen Anderson, and Trayvon Henderson.
I know Thomas is a veteran, but I wasn't even considering him as a possibility to make the final roster.

Looks like Brandon Wilson has lost his KR duties.
Evans is listed as the leader right now for KR duties.
Definitely wouldn't be surprised now if Wilson doesn't make the roster.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Jamar Chase over Stanley Morgan? Really?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 09:04 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I would think that to be situtional.  I've been under the impression that Kareem was viewed as stronger versus the run, and Sample as better at getting pressure on the QB.

I’m not terribly high on either one, so who knows. Kareem just stands out a tad more in my mind because of the Denver game.

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 10:44 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm a bit to see Michael Thomas as the backup SS.
I know Thomas is a veteran, but I wasn't even considering him as a possibility to make the final roster.

Zac Taylor loves him some Michael Thomas’s.

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 10:44 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm a bit to see Michael Thomas as the backup SS.

Looks like Brandon Wilson has lost his KR duties.
Evans is listed as the leader right now for KR duties.
Definitely wouldn't be surprised now if Wilson doesn't make the roster.

Brandon Wilson is on the PUP list still recovering from his ACL tear from last season

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
We got a lot of TEs
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 11:05 AM)pally Wrote: Brandon Wilson is on the PUP list still recovering from his ACL tear from last season

Oh, didn't realize that. I thought he was back.
I do find it odd though that Wilson is listed in the defensive depth chart but not the KR/PR though?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
It scares me a bit to see Prince and Adeniji as 2nd string Oline. I'm still hoping we can get an upgrade for at least one of them.

It seems our depth is getting a little better on D ? I like seeing Markus Bailey as 2nd sting Lber and hoping he's finally panning out.
Reply/Quote
There's only one guy on the entire team that doesn't have a name behind his...because it's silly to even waste that unnecessary backup spot. 

Money

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 11:02 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Zac Taylor loves him some Michael Thomas’s.

And Marvin loved him some Johnsons. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 02:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: And Marvin loved him some Johnsons. Mellow

I had that three Johnson's and a Big Willie T-shirt from the 05-06 season era forever. I think I finally tossed it a year or two ago.

I believe we actually had 5 Johnson's on the team there for a hot minute back then ?
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 02:07 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I had that three Johnson's and a Big Willie T-shirt from the 05-06 season era forever. I think I finally tossed it a year or two ago.

I believe we actually had 5 Johnson's on the team there for a hot minute back then ?

I'm pretty sure it was more than 5. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 02:08 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm pretty sure it was more than 5. Ninja

The math gets kinda complicated depending on your perspective  Shocked 

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 02:10 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The math gets kinda complicated depending on your perspective  Shocked 

Hilarious

Who was the guy that was infatuated with Andy's dong? LOL
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 10:48 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Jamar Chase over Stanley Morgan? Really?

Word from training camp is that Chase guy can't catch the ball..... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 02:07 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I had that three Johnson's and a Big Willie T-shirt from the 05-06 season era forever. I think I finally tossed it a year or two ago.

Housh's mom's last name is Johnson too... It was that close to being another.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote