Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Depth Chart
(08-09-2022, 02:11 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Who was the guy that was infatuated with Andy's dong? LOL

Oh a poster ? seems like I remember that. Gawd I'll never remember his name. My memory is about as long as my Joh..........
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Rudi
Chad
Jeremi
Landon
Belton - practice squad or something in 04

The Cincinnati Johnsons lol I had to look it up couldn't remember em all.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 02:11 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Who was the guy that was infatuated with Andy's dong? LOL

(08-09-2022, 03:08 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Oh a poster ? seems like I remember that. Gawd I'll never remember his name. My memory is about as long as my Joh..........

Come on now...

Hmmm. I wonder where Brad is right now. I'm sure he has the answer to this question (dotdotdot)

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 03:13 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Rudi
Chad
Jeremi
Landon
Belton - practice squad or something in 04

The Cincinnati Johnsons lol I had to look it up couldn't remember em all.

Wasn’t there a Riall around then too?
Reply/Quote
One name on that sheet that I hope is gone by September 11th is Adeniji. Absolute turnstile.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 06:21 PM)Dean_Gilberry95 Wrote: Wasn’t there a Riall around then too?

Very well could have been. We had the market cornered on Johnson's.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 07:57 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: One name on that sheet that I hope is gone by September 11th is Adeniji. Absolute turnstile.

He's probably the one player on the roster I have right next to zero confidence in.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, Prince I can live with. Adeniji shouldn’t even be on the roster. You’re telling me Spain wouldn’t be a better backup option? Maybe he’s holding out for an injury somewhere around the league to have a shot at a starting job.

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 07:57 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: One name on that sheet that I hope is gone by September 11th is Adeniji. Absolute turnstile.

I still remember how much hype he got around here.  Lot's of guys predicting he would be a solid starer for us.  "Best prospect at the senior bowl".  "Best feet in the draft".
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 10:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I still remember how much hype he got around here.  Lot's of guys predicting he would be a solid starer for us.  "Best prospect at the senior bowl".  "Best feet in the draft".

He almost helped us get to the superbowl.. Funny how that happened when you think about it..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
If Adeniji plays in 2022, he probably won't have Trey Hopkins or Prince playing next to him, he'll have Karras and Collins. Hopefully we won't have to see what he's like playing with better players next to him but the Bengals see something in him.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 10:54 PM)grampahol Wrote: He almost helped us get to the superbowl.. Funny how that happened when you think about it..

I'd argue we made it there in spite of him, he most certainly helped the Rams win it.
Reply/Quote
Speaking of names I wonder if we will ever get Zach Taylor player. Marvin Lewis was 4th string corner.
Reply/Quote