Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st complete off season
(01-04-2021, 05:49 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: what if those players want more than you list?

It’s hard to say. I had over 20 mil left in cap space not including for rookie pull, so it’s possible that I could alter dollar amounts and still get the players. If not I’d probably look to supplement a player or two with a lesser FA or adjust the draft a little in terms of target positions.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 04:41 PM)TrenchWarfare Wrote: Love the effort and time you put into this. Very well thought out. If it went this way the one beef I'd have is that we only, at best, added a (very good) guard. The defensive front seven (which got a lot of love in the last draft) got two of the four FA signings and the first three draft picks. That's a lot of love for that group while the OL is so desperately in need of improvement. Our franchise, if it is going to be successful will depend on Burrow and Burrow will depend on a strong OL...

Yea it was a crapshoot at the end of the first. I was hoping for darrisaw or slater for OT but both went just prior to my pick so I decided to load up on quality athletes until a oline prospect was in range. I think adding radunz and Linda trim to a line with Jonah and quenton would go a long way. Maybe not as big as getting Sewell or one of the other two that I just mentioned. Would still have room to let one of my FA go to the offensive line instead of one of the defensive players I signed.
Reply/Quote