Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
1st place
With the Ravens laying a huge egg in Turd town,, the Bengals will have a 1 game lead in the division if they beat noodle armed Tom and the offensively challenged Buccaneers tomorrow,, which they will!

Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Been a Bengals fan since they started. Too many times they've let me down in these scenarios. I'm definitely in the "hope for the best, but expect the worst" mindset.

BUT these last two years give me hope of a new era of football.

Trust Joe Brrrr to lead us!
Reply/Quote
They better be on their game and ready tomorrow. I don't think Brady and the Bucs are gonna just show up. It will be a tough one to pull off in their house. If the Bengals are really all that now is the time to show it. Tomorrow onward.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals win tomorrow, then they are in total control of their own destiny as far as the division goes. They would only have to win one of the next 2, then beat the Ravens to win the the North.
Reply/Quote
If this score holds up, 1/2 seeds will be up for grabs by the end of the night.
Reply/Quote
Time to seize the Dey.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
So disappointed in Miami. They were in control and couldn't close it out. Oh well, let's start by winning the division and see if we can't climb up to a higher seed.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 01:44 AM)WHO DEY C85 Wrote: So disappointed in Miami. They were in control and couldn't close it out. Oh well, let's start by winning the division and see if we can't climb up to a higher seed.

They also did the dumb thing and went for two at 21-19 in the 3rd. They also abandoned the run in the red zone too often. Their coach is a boob. 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 01:44 AM)WHO DEY C85 Wrote: So disappointed in Miami. They were in control and couldn't close it out. Oh well, let's start by winning the division and see if we can't climb up to a higher seed.

Can't count on a team that tries to tackle players by using their neck on the opposing team's calf.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 02:18 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: They also did the dumb thing and went for two at 21-19 in the 3rd. They also abandoned the run in the red zone too often. Their coach is a boob. 

That ended up having no effect in the long run considering they loss by more than 1
Reply/Quote
Face it.. You all feel sympathy for Ravens, Browns and Squeeler fans..Dontcha?  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 02:18 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: They also did the dumb thing and went for two at 21-19 in the 3rd. They also abandoned the run in the red zone too often. Their coach is a boob. 

Curious as to why going for two in the 3rd was dumb, when down by two?

Reply/Quote
The dumb costly play was the PI call near the end zone. If Miami guy would have just turned to the ball they wouldn't have called it. In that blizzard a long FG would have been tough but instead they had a chip shot of about 22 yrds.
Reply/Quote

If we win out we get at worst the 2 seed, wouldn't we? Unless maybe us, Bills, and Chiefs are all tied.
Reply/Quote
If we win out and we are tied, i believe we would be the #1 sec because we beat both teams in head to head.

One game at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 12:55 PM)maclanta Wrote: If we win out and we are tied, i believe we would be the  #1 sec because we beat both teams in head to head.

One game at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Chiefs win out they'll be #1 seed because they'll have a better record.
Reply/Quote
We need to thank the Stains by winning today so that the Rats are a full game out.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 12:14 AM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: Been a Bengals fan since they started. Too many times they've let me down in these scenarios. I'm definitely in the "hope for the best, but expect the worst" mindset.

BUT these last two years give me hope of a new era of football.

Trust Joe Brrrr to lead us!

These aren't the Marvin Lewis era Bengals we're talking about here, this crew has a serious will to win.  I haven't had this much confidence in my team since the Sam Wyche days.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2022, 07:48 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: These aren't the Marvin Lewis era Bengals we're talking about here, this crew has a serious will to win.  I haven't had this much confidence in my team since the Sam Wyche days.

Truth. I thought we were going to win when we went down the field before halftime and got the FG with McPherson...

Ultimate confidence in this team in getting a win even if we are down big. Crazy feeling I never had in the Marv days.

Cannot really remember much of the Wyche days but that was why I became a fan in the first place and of course the helmets.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2022, 09:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Truth. I thought we were going to win when we went down the field before halftime and got the FG with McPherson...

Ultimate confidence in this team in getting a win even if we are down big. Crazy feeling I never had in the Marv days.

Cannot really remember much of the Wyche days but that was why I became a fan in the first place and of course the helmets.

What would be really cool is we beat the Pats and the Rats somehow lose to Atlanta. Then either a Buffalo win by us or a Rat loss clinches the division. 
Reply/Quote