Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st round draft picks = auto injury
How many years in a row has the Bengals' 1st round draft pick been injured and not played all 16 games? It's amazing how snake bit this team is.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Snake bit, I agree.
Maybe it's something else though, inferior Coaching staff, mediocre medical staff. Maybe something to do with the Strength/Conditioning Coaches having inferior systems/techniques for the first conditioning portions of OTAs. Which were, for all intents and purposes, non-existent this year...
I know injuries are a part of football, but it seems the Bengals, year after year, have more than their fair share.
Then again, maybe some "injuries" are turning into a big FU to this inferior coaching staff...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Reply/Quote
If a Bengals rookie ever makes the cover of Madden he'll surely die.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 10:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Holy shit.....I thought we were exaggerating. Shocked

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 10:04 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: If a Bengals rookie ever makes the cover of Madden he'll surely die.

No doubt, thank God we'll never have to worry about that.....lol.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 10:11 PM)Wyche Wrote: Holy shit.....I thought we were exaggerating. Shocked

Nope.  It's been just insane the # of injuries to the Bengals 1st rounders.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 10:19 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Nope.  It's been just insane the # of injuries to the Bengals 1st rounders.

No doubt, but 13 of 14 is just ludacris! I figured it might be like 10 of 14 or something like that at the most. Nope, all but 1! 

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 10:21 PM)Wyche Wrote: No doubt, but 13 of 14 is just ludacris! I figured it might be like 10 of 14 or something like that at the most. Nope, all but 1! 

Anyone know who the 1 is that didn't get injured?  
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 10:29 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Anyone know who the 1 is that didn't get injured?  

Zeitler.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 10:21 PM)Wyche Wrote: No doubt, but 13 of 14 is just ludacris! I figured it might be like 10 of 14 or something like that at the most. Nope, all but 1! 

FYI, it's 'ludicrous'. Ludacris is a rapper. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 10:46 AM)PhilHos Wrote: FYI, it's 'ludicrous'. Ludacris is a rapper. ThumbsUp

LoL.... didn't even catch that. That's crazy that my phone auto suggested the rapper.

Reply/Quote
It's the triple smash up curse I'm telling ya.

Bill Walsh, Bo Jackson and the football gods just hate Mike Brown for being a total dumbass.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 10:04 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: If a Bengals rookie ever makes the cover of Madden he'll surely die.

I understand this one was just bad luck (which also falls under Mike Brown for not improving the line and protecting the future), but, like JR said, you can't believe that a small medical staff, no rehab facility, no practice bubble, etc., doesn't play into it.

You have to wonder if Mike Brown doesn't suffer from something mentally because the way things have gone the past thirty years and how the Bengals fall behind every other professional franchise (and, at this point, behind most big universities and even some big high schools), it's impossible to think that a mentally capable person wouldn't look at the situation and think "wow, we could make so much more money and save so much money if we just spend this much to build these things and hire these people!"

That was hilarious, btw!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Jesus christ 13 of the last 14 havent played all 16?
-Housh
Reply/Quote