Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2-15
Marvin now is beating the Steelers at home around 13 percent of the time. Tonight we were treated to another pathetic second half display, punctuated with yet another uber conservative 4 th quarter that allowed Pittsburgh back in the game. The Steelers played dirty Steelers ball, and the Bengals took it yet again. Ilona This isn't significantly different than the other 14 losses at home during Marvin's tenure. The team lacks fire, has mental lapses, and is hamstrung by the head coach.

When is enough enough? How is Marvin still employed by this organization? The only way the Bengals are going to get over the hump is with a new coach, a new O line coach, and a front office that refuses to play second fiddle to teams in the division.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:26 AM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Marvin now is beating the Steelers at home around 13 percent of the time.  Tonight we were treated to another pathetic second half display, punctuated with yet another uber conservative 4 th quarter that allowed Pittsburgh back in the game.  The Steelers played dirty Steelers ball, and the Bengals took it yet again.  Ilona This isn't significantly different than the other 14 losses at home during Marvin's tenure.  The team lacks fire, has mental lapses, and is hamstrung by the head coach.

When is enough enough?  How is Marvin still employed by this organization?  The only way the Bengals are going to get over the hump is with a new coach, a new O line coach, and a front office that refuses to play second fiddle to teams in the division.

They need to gut the entire coaching staff, and bring in a quality hire that is given the opportunity to hire his own people. I don't see that happening, but given how long this mess has been in place, I think you really need to start fresh.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
They'll get over the hump when Mikey Boy is pushing up daisies.
Reply/Quote
once marv is gone it'll go back to the 90's. who's gonna take this job? yeah......rinse ... repeat .... katie will continue the shit show as this is a FAMILY BUSINESS and will continue to be as such until the bengals are sold or the end of time whichever comes first.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 04:15 AM)WildCat Wrote: once marv is gone it'll go back to the 90's. who's gonna take this job? yeah......rinse ... repeat .... katie will continue the shit show as this is a FAMILY BUSINESS and will continue to be as such until the bengals are sold or the end of time whichever comes first.

Last year and this year have been "back to the 90's" and next year probably won't be much different if Marvin Loser sticks around. At this point I couldn't give 2 shits about "going back to the 90's" because we're well on our way there with the coach we have now! I WANT HIS ASS GONE NOW!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 04:23 AM)Brandon00151 Wrote: Last year and this year have been "back to the 90's" and next year probably won't be much different if Marvin Loser sticks around. At this point I couldn't give 2 shits about "going back to the 90's" because we're well on our way there with the coach we have now! I WANT HIS ASS GONE NOW!

back to the 90's is 2 and 3 win teams not teams that had a chance at a wild card. just to be clear. thank you.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 04:25 AM)WildCat Wrote: back to the 90's is 2 and 3 win teams not teams that had a chance at a wild card. just to be clear. thank you.

6-9-1 last year and on our way to 8-8 at best. Yeah that fits well in ths 90's range if you ask me. And the only reason we have ANY chance at the wildcard is because the AFC is pretty weak this year. Any other year we'd be near elimination.
Reply/Quote