Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.2 Billon dollars
Is what the Bengals franchise is worth. Now I wonder how much it would be worth if the Brown Family actually invested in the team?
https://www.forbes.com/teams/cincinnati-bengals/?sh=6ac03a874551
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2021, 07:12 PM)J24 Wrote: Is what the Bengals franchise is worth. Now I wonder how much it would be worth if the Brown Family actually invested in the team?

Or won a Super Bowl...

Winning it would be the greatest investment, lets do it eh? That is the thing, if MB invested heavily into the team being a consistent
winner the dough would come back to him big time. I like what they have done in FA the last couple years but we wouldn't be in this
spot most likely if we went a little more out on a limb to get great top FA's.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2021, 07:12 PM)J24 Wrote: Is what the Bengals franchise is worth. Now I wonder how much it would be worth if the Brown Family actually invested in the team?

Don't forget the second-worst in the league.
Only worse team is the Bills, valued at $2.27 bill.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
2.2 billion tears…. Life of a Bengals fan.
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown: "Used to be I could buy 2.2b 5-pc nuggets with that, now it's 2.2b 4-pc nuggets. Better tighten the belt, the ring of honor is cancelled."

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2021, 07:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Or won a Super Bowl...

Winning it would be the greatest investment, lets do it eh? That is the thing, if MB invested heavily into the team being a consistent
winner the dough would come back to him big time. I like what they have done in FA the last couple years but we wouldn't be in this
spot most likely if we went a little more out on a limb to get great top FA's.

Yeah, well… Mike didn’t understand that 25+ years ago, so… here we are Whatever
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna start a GoFundMe.

We've got around 1,000 regular members in this forum.

I need each of your to pony up $2.2 Mil and I'll buy the team.

Things I promise:

Fire Zac Taylor and hire Mike Zimmer

Sign: Ronnie Stanley, Quinten Nelson, Corey Lindsey, Joe Thuney,

Make the White Stripes helmet the alternate

Buy a decommissioned battleship and turn it into an indoor/outdoor training facility on the river

Make Natural Light the Official Bengal Beer

Trade JaMarr Chase for Penei Sewell
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2021, 09:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm gonna start a GoFundMe.

Things I promise:

Buy a decommissioned battleship and turn it into an indoor/outdoor  training facility on the river

You lost me at Natty Light.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I just wanted to point out that real estate holdings certainly play a factor in this. Hamilton County owns PBS, and obviously the Bengals don't have an indoor facility. This hurts their valuation. Their worth is directly tied to the team itself, and more specifically, membership into the NFL.

Now, if they did a better job getting people into their stadium, if they did a better job selling merchandise, and if they owned, let's say, a 100 million dollar practice facility, these numbers would be much higher.

Don't let their lower valuation fool you into believing that's a reflection of the market size alone. If you look at the Steelers, who do everything the right way and hold some actual real estate, they're middle of the pack. So is Green Bay. And the Chiefs aren't so far behind either. The Bengals being near the bottom of the league in value is self inflicted. Whomever were to buy them gets virtually nothing but entry into the league.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2021, 09:40 PM)Synric Wrote: You lost me at Natty Light.

Well at least I didn't lose you at the $2.2 Mil, but I've gotta stand firm on the Natty Light.

We will replace the the old Hu Dey with the Cinci Natty 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Same lol. Cincinnati has some of the best breweries in the country. Having Natty Light would be an abomination. Replace it with MadTree or Rhinegheist and we’re talking.

Also no on the trading Chase part. Rest sounds great. Especially the battleship.

Reply/Quote
Ahhh, let me just go find a cash machine.

And let me have my own stock of Busch Light instead of Natty.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote

Things I promise:

Buy a decommissioned battleship and turn it into an indoor/outdoor training facility on the river

You know what’s incredibly sad. I would take all of this over the Brown family circus any day.
Reply/Quote
Some of the slop beer some of you guys think is great...man..
 Should I start training my cat to pee in beer bottles next? I'll buy the team then! LOL 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

Things I promise:

Buy a decommissioned battleship and turn it into an indoor/outdoor  training facility on the river

Wont get a dollar from me if you're pushing Light or Lite beer
Reply/Quote
I'm not gonna lie, having a battleship on the river next to the stadium would be sick.

But light beer??? That's a different kind of sick. Sick
Reply/Quote

(08-05-2021, 11:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Same lol. Cincinnati has some of the best breweries in the country. Having Natty Light would be an abomination. Replace it with MadTree or Rhinegheist and we’re talking.

Also no on the trading Chase part. Rest sounds great. Especially the battleship.

(08-06-2021, 02:03 AM)grampahol Wrote: Some of the slop beer some of you guys think is great...man..
 Should I start training my cat to pee in beer bottles next? I'll buy the team then! LOL 

(08-06-2021, 08:51 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Wont get a dollar from me if you're pushing Light or Lite beer

(08-06-2021, 09:27 AM)Earendil Wrote: I'm not gonna lie, having a battleship on the river next to the stadium would be sick.

But light beer??? That's a different kind of sick. Sick

Beer snobs. Mellow

Brewskies be brewskies. Mellow

Drink'em. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2021, 02:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Beer snobs. Mellow

Brewskies be brewskies. Mellow

Drink'em. Mellow

whatever they put in light beer makes me ill i CANNOT drink it at all.

If i was Owner I would install a Haufbrau Section and Beer garden. Liters of Beer i think would sell well
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2021, 10:24 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I just wanted to point out that real estate holdings certainly play a factor in this.  Hamilton County owns PBS, and obviously the Bengals don't have an indoor facility.  This hurts their valuation.  Their worth is directly tied to the team itself, and more specifically, membership into the NFL.

Now, if they did a better job getting people into their stadium, if they did a better job selling merchandise, and if they owned, let's say, a 100 million dollar practice facility, these numbers would be much higher.

Don't let their lower valuation fool you into believing that's a reflection of the market size alone.  If you look at the Steelers, who do everything the right way and hold some actual real estate, they're middle of the pack.  So is Green Bay.  And the Chiefs aren't so far behind either.  The Bengals being near the bottom of the league in value is self inflicted.  Whomever were to buy them gets virtually nothing but entry into the league.

Yep

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2021, 08:01 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Don't forget the second-worst in the league.
Only worse team is the Bills, valued at $2.27 bill.
The fact that every NFL team is worth over 2 Billion dollars shows how great the NFL is.

Also No owner should be complaining about Market size because it clearly doesn't matter.
(08-05-2021, 10:24 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I just wanted to point out that real estate holdings certainly play a factor in this.  Hamilton County owns PBS, and obviously the Bengals don't have an indoor facility.  This hurts their valuation.  Their worth is directly tied to the team itself, and more specifically, membership into the NFL.

Don't let their lower valuation fool you into believing that's a reflection of the market size alone.  If you look at the Steelers, who do everything the right way and hold some actual real estate, they're middle of the pack.  So is Green Bay.  And the Chiefs aren't so far behind either.  The Bengals being near the bottom of the league in value is self inflicted.  Whomever were to buy them gets virtually nothing but entry into the league.

Yep the fact that the Bengals are not worth more is a 100% on the Brown Family and not the the size of the market.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote