Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.2 Billon dollars
(08-06-2021, 02:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Beer snobs. Mellow

Brewskies be brewskies. Mellow

Drink'em. Mellow

Shitty beer is shitty beer. Ain’t no two ways about it. And why the hell would the stadium sell swill that lines the pockets of the Cardinals and Brewers ownership. At least Hudepohl is local.

And the battleship needs to be an aircraft carrier. Flat surface for practice field, sideline awareness immediately enhanced.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2021, 09:50 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Shitty beer is shitty beer.  Ain’t no two ways about it.  And why the hell would the stadium sell swill that lines the pockets of the Cardinals and Brewers ownership.  At least Hudepohl is local.

And the battleship needs to be an aircraft carrier.  Flat surface for practice field, sideline awareness immediately enhanced.

Because it's Cincin-Natty,

Shitty beer costs $1. You want crafts go to a polo match

An aircraft carrier doesn't have 16" guns. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just think how much they would be worth if they moved to a big market city. Careful what you wish for. Quit hating on people for owning stuff.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2021, 02:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Beer snobs. Mellow

Brewskies be brewskies. Mellow

Drink'em. Mellow

Life’s too short to drink bad beer, Nate.

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2021, 10:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Because it's Cincin-Natty,

Or you know…a Reds game. One more area they’re a better fan experience in.

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2021, 10:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Or you know…a Reds game. One more area they’re a better fan experience in.

You can also go to a Reds game in Crocs and a fanny pack. We're talking football here. No sticking out your pinky while you sip on a room temperature Scottish blend pale ale. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2021, 11:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You can also go to a Reds game in Crocs and a fanny pack. We're talking football here. No sticking out your pinky while you sip on a room temperature Scottish blend pale ale. 

Pfft…people that wear crocs and fanny packs are precisely the types i picture drinking such shitty beer! Tongue

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2021, 11:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You can also go to a Reds game in Crocs and a fanny pack. We're talking football here. No sticking out your pinky while you sip on a room temperature Scottish blend pale ale. 

Difference some people buy a 6 pack drink 3 and leave their beer in the fridge for a couple weeks before they get back to it. Then some of us buy three 30 packs to last a week...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2021, 10:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Because it's Cincin-Natty,

I’ll support a Cincy brewery (Hudepohl) all day before I buy anything from a Dutch/St. Louis (Inbev/AB) or Milwaukee company. Natty Light and Busch are bottom of the barrel. Drinking massive quantities of swill produced by enemy outfits does not enhance the football experience.

Retired naval guns don’t fire, but you can build a practice bubble on a flat surface (flight deck).
Through 2023

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2021, 11:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Pfft…people that wear crocs and fanny packs are precisely the types i picture drinking such shitty beer! Tongue

They’re also rocking some Jason Aldean or Luke Bryant.
Through 2023

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2021, 04:31 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: whatever they put in light beer makes me ill i CANNOT drink it at all.

If i was Owner  I would install a Haufbrau Section and Beer garden.   Liters of Beer i think would sell well

I getcha, I don't like Coors Light at all but if it is all I got I drink it.

I am a Rolling Rock fan myself as long as it doesn't touch the sun. Don't like getting skunk face. Mellow

I like your idea better than Nati Lights but I do like it better than Coors Light, Keystone Light or most Light beers.

I like my brews stronger than the light brewskies that is for sure.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2021, 09:50 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Shitty beer is shitty beer.  Ain’t no two ways about it.  And why the hell would the stadium sell swill that lines the pockets of the Cardinals and Brewers ownership.  At least Hudepohl is local.

And the battleship needs to be an aircraft carrier.  Flat surface for practice field, sideline awareness immediately enhanced.

Eh, brewskies be brewskies and I am not that picky.

To each his own, I like all brewskies. I understand the local argument that is for sure though.

I just don't live in the Nati so it doesn't matter to me as much and Nati Light fits Cincinnati's name so I understand why Bfine said it.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2021, 10:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Life’s too short to drink bad beer, Nate.

Eh, life's too short to not drink beer, Nicomo. Mellow

(08-06-2021, 11:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Pfft…people that wear crocs and fanny packs are precisely the types i picture drinking such shitty beer! Tongue

Man, you got a weird picture in your head. My Paps drinks Nati light and he builds log homes and hates hippies.

He only does it though cause it doesn't make his beer belly as big as it would be with the heavy brews.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2021, 01:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I getcha, I don't like Coors Light at all but if it is all I got I drink it.

I am a Rolling Rock fan myself as long as it doesn't touch the sun. Don't like getting skunk face. Mellow

I like your idea better than Nati Lights but I do like it better than Coors Light, Keystone Light or most Light beers.

I like my brews stronger than the light brewskies that is for sure.

Well we’ve found some common ground. I do actually like Rolling Rock. It’s probably my favorite of the mass distributed American beers.

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2021, 10:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well we’ve found some common ground. I do actually like Rolling Rock. It’s probably my favorite of the mass distributed American beers.

Yes, it is my go to. I get it for pretty cheap here too. 13.75 an 18 pack and the store always makes sure it is on hand and cold 
for me as I am a regular lol

Love my Roller brewskies.Cheers
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2021, 10:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well we’ve found some common ground. I do actually like Rolling Rock. It’s probably my favorite of the mass distributed American beers.

(08-08-2021, 01:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, it is my go to. I get it for pretty cheap here too. 

Got your Donnie Lewis jerseys yet?
Reply/Quote