Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2-2 For September
I did get to watch the game after all.....It was a win. They won by a good score. Still, they need the extra days off to work on some things. Still not much running game and Dalton getting the butter fingers in backfield. There is a lot to work on if they want to do better than 8-8 or worse. They played a lousy Miami team last night, but we were in dire need of a lousy team. This team is going to have to get a lot better to beat some of the good teams on the schedule. ...I'll stay positive and say they can get the early season funk out and get it together.......At Dallas will be a lot harder than last nights team. A lot harder. ....I don't even want to think about the game after that. ...Just take the extra time and get ready for at Dallas, which will be a handful.

The upside is a win is a win...and it makes it half off Papa Johns on a Friday in Bengals areas, even up here in New Carlisle Ohio....That doesn't sound bad, half price pizza Friday over last nights win. maybe I can buy some extra garlic sauce at half off. I've noticed those make a frozen pizza later taste a lot better.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote