Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2-2 after next week
Definitely a frustrating loss without a doubt, but I rather take a loss in September than in December or January.

ATL is still a winnable game. Hopefully, AJ was just kept out for precaution and Preston is finally ready next week. D-Line obviously needs to step it up. Loved seeing Tyler Boyd ball out there. He is looking every bit of the receiver I saw at Pitt from 2013-15. I'll reserve my thoughts for Ross in the threads that are bound to come this week. Gio did his job for the most part. Would've liked to see Walton get a few more shots. It wasn't his fault that his one run was taken away by a holding.

I remember back in the offseason when most of us were saying that the best case scenario through the first 4 games was 2-2. I like our chances to go 3-1, and we're still at the top of the AFCN. Not everything is bad yet.
Reply/Quote
Last time I checked, we were leading the division. I’m not ready to throw in the towel on the bengals yet. I think if we get 10 of the 25 guys injured back for next week we could win. I didn’t get to watch the game, but why the he’ll didn’t brown play? I thought he could of played if he would of had to last week. We need him out there, especially till burfict returns
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:28 PM)thillan Wrote: Cool, thank you for your valuable input. The Bengals will definitely adopt your mindset for next week.

Have you ever played sports? Did you always quit so easily?

PS: The Super Bowl contending Vikings lost to the Buffalo Bills 27-6 today.

PPS: At Minnesota.

And do you think the Minnesota fans are cool with that?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:28 PM)thillan Wrote: Cool, thank you for your valuable input. The Bengals will definitely adopt your mindset for next week.

Have you ever played sports? Did you always quit so easily?

PS: The Super Bowl contending Vikings lost to the Buffalo Bills 27-6 today.

PPS: At Minnesota.
SPOILER ALERT: VIKINGS FANS ARE NOT COOL WITH THAT OUTCOME.

Bills vs. Vikings Postgame Thread
Post by Trkn10 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:05 pm

What an absolutely pathetic display of execution and coaching. This ranks third to the playoff games against the Giants and Eagles. I know there's a lot of guys here who think Zimmer is a good coach, but I think his strengths end at being a good DC. He has shown in numerous games that he can't make adjustments, lacks the aggressive killer instinct right out of the gate, and accepts schemes that lack creativity and risk.

I haven't caught his PG presser yet, but if it doesn't start with a tearful apology to Vikings fans across the globe he is seriously out of touch.

Pathetic today, just pathetic. My heart goes out to all of those who had to witness this humiliation in person. We watched the game at a sports bar and had no sound on the game, but I hope there was some audible signs of displeasure with this team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 06:15 PM)Joelist Wrote: I hate to break it to you but Andy did not have a "stinker" today. 2 of the picks were completely on John Ross and another should have been DPI. Our REAL issues today were that BOTH lines got blown up. Trey Hopkins was abused all day, Redmond looked lost out there and even Cordy Glenn got beat once. Add in the loss of AJ Green which forced more kids into the lineup and the nonexistent run game and in a way it was surprising we scored 23 against a top defense. 

The truly embarrassing performances were on defense. Atkins and Billings played awful and disgraced their uniforms getting punked by reserve linemen. Vigil was okay but all the other linebackers were embarrassing and Dre Kirkpatrick singlehandedly caused a TD with terrible coverages. Actually 14 Carolina points came off of scheme breakdowns so bad even most high school teams don't experience them. 

Adding to the Dre K remark don't forget how Williams returned to his former "sucky" self as well!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 05:47 PM)UKVBengal Wrote: Fyi.  let down games come after big wins.  lol

Oof. I thought the Falcons pulled that one out. Welp, 2-2 it is.  Mellow
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote