Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2-3 ends up 10-6
Yes, I'm predicting 8 wins and three losses in the Bengals next 11 games.........and a playoff spot either via wildcard or another divisional championship. If the squealers can knock off the Ravens with such a sucky offense then they're capable of losing to anyone on any given day. I think a healthy Burrow makes a tremendous difference in the functionality of the team. As he continues to become more himself the Bengals will be more successful. I predict a loss to the 49'ers, the Chiefs, and MAYBE one Squealers game, but that's it.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 10:16 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Yes, I'm predicting 8 wins and three losses in the Bengals next 11 games.........and a playoff spot either via wildcard or another divisional championship. If the squealers can knock off the Ravens with such a sucky offense then they're capable of losing to anyone on any given day. I think a healthy Burrow makes a tremendous difference in the functionality of the team. As he continues to become more himself the Bengals will be more successful. I predict a loss to the 49'ers, the Chiefs, and MAYBE one Squealers game, but that's it.

There is 12 more games, unless you are predicting another bills/bengals outcome..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 10:35 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: There is 12 more games, unless you are predicting another bills/bengals outcome..

Think we beat Cleveland? Idk, they just have our number
Reply/Quote
Just roll into the bye .500. No one is running away with the AFCN.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2023, 04:58 AM)IcoHolic Wrote: Just roll into the bye .500. No one is running away with the AFCN.

Absolutely. It’s hard enough to predict how the next game is going to go, much less the entire season. If we can get a win, have Burrow continue to improve, remain healthy, and get to that bye, it will be perhaps the best realistic outcome based on how rough the early season has been. Survive and advance at this point.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 11:21 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: Think we beat Cleveland? Idk, they just have our number

And let’s not forget the Bills. They said on the radio how much the Titans put into beating the Bengals because of how they’d lost in the past, and so we got their absolute best game.

Same thing for the Bills. I think they are going to go above and beyond when they see us, they have a lot to prove and that is going to be one heck of a tough primetime game.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 10:16 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Yes, I'm predicting 8 wins and three losses in the Bengals next 11 games.........and a playoff spot either via wildcard or another divisional championship.  If the squealers can knock off the Ravens with such a sucky offense then they're capable of losing to anyone on any given day.  I think a healthy Burrow makes a tremendous difference in the functionality of the team.  As he continues to become more himself the Bengals will be more successful.  I predict a loss to the 49'ers, the Chiefs, and MAYBE one Squealers game, but that's it.

My more reserved prediction is 9-8.

I think the Bengals could lose to SF, BUF, KC, CLE, and one of the PIT games OR @BAL.

With the way the division is going right now, 9-8 might actually end up winning the division based on tiebreakers.

I think 10-7 is my overly optimistic prediction if I were to give one, but I'm normally not an optimistic kind of person.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Depends if our line keeps protecting Burrow.

If they do, we can win out.

Realistically, 10-6 is realistic.

I think we can win the division.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2023, 02:54 PM)ochocincos Wrote: My more reserved prediction is 9-8.

I think the Bengals could lose to SF, BUF, KC, CLE, and one of the PIT games OR @BAL.

With the way the division is going right now, 9-8 might actually end up winning the division based on tiebreakers.

I think 10-7 is my overly optimistic prediction if I were to give one, but I'm normally not an optimistic kind of person.

I'm with you and I'd be happy if we emulated the 2011 NY Giants. Get hot at that right time and win the Super Bowl!
Reply/Quote
They only play 16 games this season? That will be a relief.
Reply/Quote
I wouldn’t even talk about this until we beat San Fran

I’m just assuming 3-4 is out best bet with how shit we started

With how bad the AFCN is that’s till gives us a chance to win division tho as long as no one goes on a steak but us
-Housh
Reply/Quote
This team still has to prove to me they're healthy and ready to go. The last few years they've been stellar in this part of the season, but we've got some tough games ahead. We just need to make the playoffs, and if we're playing good we can win it all. But if we continue to play like we have then we'll have a top 10 pick
Reply/Quote
I think we win 11 games. We will see. Thought it would be 14 before the Burrow calf strain but that changed a lot of things.
Reply/Quote