Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Doubleheaders in 2 Days
Due to rain delays, the Reds play a doubleheader today and tomorrow in St. Louis. I guess it would be difficult to make up the games later in the season. We could gain up to 4 games in 2 days or fall back as much as 4 games. I wonder how this affects the bullpens. Both teams will have the same issues. I plan on binge watching the Reds this weekend with 4 games.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 08:09 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Due to rain delays, the Reds play a doubleheader today and tomorrow in St. Louis. I guess it would be difficult to make up the games later in the season. We could gain up to 4 games in 2 days or fall back as much as 4 games. I wonder how this affects the bullpens. Both teams will have the same issues. I plan on binge watching the Reds this weekend with 4 games.

The problem was this is the last series against the Cards so there wasn’t much of a choice.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
And 7 more in a row with no break after, Phillies and Diamonbacks it's gonna be a test
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I imagine that they will have to give someone not currently in the rotation a start after back to back doubleheader’s
Reply/Quote
Well, we lost the first 2 games. Hope for better results today.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote