Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Mock
1.John Ross/WR/Washington-Over and over, we've seen good teams shutdown AJ, and our entire offense with him. Ross provides a much needed deep threat to open things up for the rest of the offense.

2.Malik McDowell/DE/Michigan St.-Very raw, but tremendous upside and the size to slide inside on passing downs.

3.Joe Mixon/RB/Oklahoma-With a number of big time character concerns cropping up on the eve of the draft, teams get a little gunshy about going under the microscope. That, combined with a stacked RB class and Dalvin Cook falling out of the 1st push Mixon to us, here.

4a.Jaleel Johnson/DT/Iowa-Another big body for the DL rotation.

4b.Julie'n Davenport/T/Bucknell-T depth with upside.

5a.Jordan Leggett/TE/Clemson-Added competition at TE.

5b.Jalen Reeves-Maybin/LB/Tenessee-Could develop into a solid nickel LB.

6a.Zane Gonzalez/K/Arizona St.-New kicker.

6b.Gareon Conley/CB/Ohio St.-Steal if he can beat the charges.

7a.Josh Tupou/DT/Colorado-PS NT.

7b.Rudy Ford/S/Auburn-PS S.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You are probably the most informative Draft guy and this might just be my favorite Mock the day before the Draft.

Great job brother, major reps.

Getting Ross, McDowell and Mixon the first 3 rounds is realistic and would help this team immensely.

Love the Jaleel pick as well, Davenport and Aviente Collins (Wolf) are great raw OT's, Leggett is a very talented TE.

Hey man, love all the late picks as well...

:andy:
Reply/Quote
Awesome Job. I like everything except Ross. But now that Lapham said he was our guy I guess i'll just have to get over it.
Reply/Quote