Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2 best QBs in the league 200 miles apart
(03-19-2022, 11:21 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Rodgers is not going to play at an MVP level without Adams.

Well he did win a league MVP before Adams entered the league and another Adams' rookie year. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Browns can't get out of their own way. Regardless of where Watson is as a QB (personally, I think the whole character thing will bite him in the posterior), he's going to sit ⅓-½ of next season. Browns gave up draft capital that will affect them for 4-5 seasons going forward. Befor then, they'll fire Staffanski, and the whole snowball starts again.

Watson will cause the locker room to fracture with those for hims and those against him.

Hallam thinks he can do what the RAMs did last season. Difference there is Rams had character guys keeping the team straight, and they had a premier HC guiding them. Browns have neither.

They thought players bolting with Mayfield at the helm. Watson will cause 3x that kind of disruption.

They remind me a whole lot of the Bengals a decade + ago.

I feel badly for my Browns fans. This time next year they're going to be in worse shape than they are now because they have no draft to look forward to and they'll probably finish with no more than 8 wins.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 12:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well he did win a league MVP before Adams entered the league and another Adams' rookie year. 

He had Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb (in his prime) and Greg Jennings for those. I’m not saying he’ll have a ridiculously massive drop off or anything, but I’d lay good money he’s not winning another MVP without a true #1 WR.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote