Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 more CBs on injury report
Alexander doesn't have COVID but he is sick and now LeShaun Sims has a concussion. It may have occured today in practice since he was full go yesterday. Darius Phillips didn't practice again. Jackson and Tony Brown are the only healthy CBs. Jalen Davis is the only healthy CB on the PS.

Atkins out again for personal reasons.

Ross hurt his foot...putting on shoes can be dangerous

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
As long as we have Alexander and Jackson we might be okay. I liked the Tony Brown pick up when it first happened
and have been perplexed by Sims getting snaps over him and getting torched.

"Putting on shoes can be dangerous" lol
Reply/Quote
Wonder if we’ll see somebody like Wilson playing dime back.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 07:01 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Wonder if we’ll see somebody like Wilson playing dime back.

That is what I love about Brandon Wilson, versatility.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 06:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: As long as we have Alexander and Jackson we might be okay. I liked the Tony Brown pick up when it first happened
and have been perplexed by Sims getting snaps over him and getting torched.

"Putting on shoes can be dangerous" lol

that's the problem...we don't know if we'll have Alexander.  This is his 2nd day of not practicing because of illness

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 07:15 PM)pally Wrote: that's the problem...we don't know if we'll have Alexander.  This is his 2nd day of not practicing because of illness

Damn. Not good. Pally, you are just full of good news today. Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 07:15 PM)pally Wrote: that's the problem...we don't know if we'll have Alexander.  This is his 2nd day of not practicing because of illness

Wasn’t it his birthday today or yesterday? Got a case of the drank too much.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 07:49 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Wasn’t it his birthday today or yesterday? Got a case of the drank too much.

Hope this is the case, I understand. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 07:49 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Wasn’t it his birthday today or yesterday? Got a case of the drank too much.
There's some type of nasty 72 hr bug going around. Wife and I both had it. Dr. said it's making the rounds. That shit is no joke...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 06:34 PM)pally Wrote: Alexander doesn't have COVID but he is sick and now LeShaun Sims has a concussion.  It may have occured today in practice since he was  full go yesterday.  Darius Phillips didn't practice again.  Jackson and Tony Brown are the only healthy CBs.  Jalen Davis is the only healthy CB on the PS.

Atkins out again for personal reasons.

Ross hurt his foot...putting on shoes can be dangerous

Too bad. With all the injuries at CB and Ross' ability at WR; I'd like to see them try to coach him up. he played a little CB in college.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2020, 01:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Too bad. With all the injuries at CB and Ross' ability at WR; I'd like to see them try to coach him up. he played a little CB in college.

No. Dre k 2.0.

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2020, 01:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Too bad. With all the injuries at CB and Ross' ability at WR; I'd like to see them try to coach him up. he played a little CB in college.

Why..... so he can drop interceptions instead of passes?
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2020, 02:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No. Dre k 2.0.

The 2 best CBs in Bengal history played offense in college

Reply/Quote

they tried....that's how he hurt his foot

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2020, 02:33 PM)pally Wrote: they tried....that's how he hurt his foot

Damn I'm good. Too bad JR is glass

Reply/Quote