Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 players signed 8/25

Mackenzie is 23 out of Tennessee. He has been with Kansas and Seattle (twice) and played for the XFL. He has also played Guard on the OL

Mauigoa is a rookie UDFA out of Washington State who signed with Carolina before getting waived.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 05:24 PM)pally Wrote:

Mackenzie is 23 out of Tennessee. He has been with Kansas and Seattle (twice) and played for the XFL.  He has also played Guard on the OL

Mauigoa is a rookie UDFA out of Washington State who signed with Carolina before getting waived.

What team did Mackenzie play for in the XFL?
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 05:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What team did Mackenzie play for in the XFL?

Signed by DC traded the same day to LA..got hurt...league shut down

Maurice Smith-DB had a tryout so they are still looking for defensive depth.  UDFA out of Georgia in 2017 (transfer from Alabama), former team captain.  Signed by Miami.  Spent 2017 on PS, 2018 he was back and forth active and PS.  Waived at end 2019 training camp and signed by Washington where he spent most of the season on PS.  Waived a couple of days ago

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 05:24 PM)pally Wrote:

Mackenzie is 23 out of Tennessee. He has been with Kansas and Seattle (twice) and played for the XFL. He has also played Guard on the OL

@Fred Toast

I assume you saw a lot of Mackenzie at Tennessee? Opinion on him?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 05:37 PM)pally Wrote: Signed by DC traded the same day to LA..got hurt...league shut down

Maurice Smith-DB had a tryout so they are still looking for defensive depth.  UDFA out of Georgia in 2017 (transfer from Alabama), former team captain.  Signed by Miami.  Spent 2017 on PS, 2018 he was back and forth active and PS.  Waived at end 2019 training camp and signed by Washington where he spent most of the season on PS.  Waived a couple of days ago

Thanks, Maurice Smith might be intriguing. I like how they are bringing in Captains. 

Playing at Bama and Georgia is a big deal, especially being a team Captain at Georgia.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 05:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: @Fred Toast

I assume you saw a lot of Mackenzie at Tennessee? Opinion on him?

He was a good player, but nothing special.  He is the son of Reggie McKenzie who played LB in the NFL and became the GM for the Raiders.

Last I remember Kahlil was moved to the O-line with the Seahawks.  But it looks like he is listed as a DT again.
Reply/Quote