Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 positive for COVID
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Not a bad week to have positives if you’re gonna have em.
Reply/Quote
I've been impressed with how the Bengals have handled this. Jon Gruden's Raiders are getting fined and losing a draft pick. The Titans and other teams seem to have had problems. The Bengals really have done a great job of testing before people enter the building.
Reply/Quote
Who tested positive and when? Hopefully not impact players because depending when tested they will likely miss next week.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 02:45 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Who tested positive and when? Hopefully not impact players because depending when tested they will likely miss next week.

It hasn't been announced who tested positive.  It was in this mornings reports so it was from yesterday's tests

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 02:57 PM)pally Wrote: It hasn't been announced who tested positive.  It was in this mornings reports so it was from yesterday's tests

They sent Jordan home from Sundays game with an illness, so I wonder if he is one.
Reply/Quote
Tennessee had some major issues not long ago.

Did they infect our guys Sunday? Tracing and time will tell.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 03:04 PM)Whatever Wrote: They sent Jordan home from Sundays game with an illness, so I wonder if he is one.

They said specifically on Sunday his illness was not COVID related.  I assumed that indicated something more having to do with the gastrointestinal tract than respiratory..but who knows

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Fred Johnson and Trae Waynes are the 2 in question and have been placed on the Covid 19 list.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/11/6/21553479/bengals-news-trae-waynes-fred-johnson-nfl-covid-19-list?fbclid=IwAR2--SQQ5Z5tzs_LVnB1RKELk1bIj9gJmAMdjvVxhM-4RJ_164NGkFNwP3g
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Trae Waynes can't catch a break
Reply/Quote
I think it is all my fault.

As I read this morning about 15 teams having Covid issues, I was proud of the fact that we had not had anyone test positive outside of those who tested positive upon reporting to Training Camp. I thought to myself "I should start a thread about that this evening".

My bad.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 03:07 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Tennessee had some major issues not long ago.

Did they infect our guys Sunday? Tracing and time will tell.

My assumption was because of the bye week.

It changes the normal routine of go to work all day, go back home, repeat.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 08:17 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I think it is all my fault.

As I read this morning about 15 teams having Covid issues, I was proud of the fact that we had not had anyone test positive outside of those who tested positive upon reporting to Training Camp.  I thought to myself "I should start a thread about that this evening".

My bad.

[Image: ymfc8wf2qe221.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 08:12 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Trae Waynes can't catch a break

But he can catch the flu.

Reply/Quote
So if Jonah isn’t ready to return and Adeniji has to start at LT who’s playing RT against Pittsburgh?

Reply/Quote
Knew it can't be Ross. He can't catch anything.

Dead Horse
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 10:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So if Jonah isn’t ready to return and Adeniji has to start at LT who’s playing RT against Pittsburgh?

Fred should be out of Covid protocol by next weekend.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 10:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So if Jonah isn’t ready to return and Adeniji has to start at LT who’s playing RT against Pittsburgh?

I don't think we know that Hart won't be back, do we? 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 11:11 PM)Geno_Can_Dunk Wrote: I don't think we know that Hart won't be back, do we? 

I guess he could be, I’m just planning for worst case scenario. I’m a Bengals fan. Lol

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 11:11 PM)Geno_Can_Dunk Wrote: I don't think we know that Hart won't be back, do we? 

Nope. But they didn't IR him so theoretically it should tell us within 3 weeks of the injury. 

But it hasn't with this coaching staff.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote