Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 positive for COVID
I'm still cringing about any of our linemen going up against the Steelers D-Line.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2020, 02:09 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I'm still cringing about any of our linemen going up against the Steelers D-Line.

Probably Zac Taylor’s biggest test yet. And he has an extra week to come up with his game plan. No excuses.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 10:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Fred should be out of Covid protocol by next weekend.

Not if the positive test came on Thursday. That would out his last day of isolation to Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2020, 08:49 AM)thompson19osu Wrote: Not if the positive test came on Thursday. That would out his last day of isolation to Sunday.

Wonder what the timeline is for Jonah's injury.  I recall reading that he might just need a couple of weeks and that it wasn't serious.  I hope Fred gets healthy soon and has a smooth recovery.  That said, I'd love to see a line with Adeniji and Jonah manning the tackle spots.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2020, 08:49 AM)thompson19osu Wrote: Not if the positive test came on Thursday. That would out his last day of isolation to Sunday.

If he has no symptoms, he could be back as quickly as five days.  For that protocol, he needs two negative tests, at least 24 hours apart after 5 days.  
Reply/Quote

Protocol is 10 days or 2 negative tests so theoretically he can be ready. 2 negative tests is doable. I’m just hoping no one else go down

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

(11-07-2020, 09:16 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If he has no symptoms, he could be back as quickly as five days.  For that protocol, he needs two negative tests, at least 24 hours apart after 5 days.  

Yep

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This needs to be a bit of a warning for the rest of the team. Don't take risks.
Reply/Quote
The Trae Waynes signing has been a disaster. From overpaying, to an offseason injury, and now this.

Reply/Quote