Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2 years ago today…
We drafted Joseph Lee Burrow.

The Bengals also put together a little video, but honestly this one is better. Anyway, it was obviously a franchise changing pick, and I’m thankful everyday that he’s our QB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
He's taken us from feeling crappy to happy in no time. Just very glad he's a major hit when other big picks have turned out so so. A major cog in a very large wheel though.
Reply/Quote
Cool video.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
As the Nappy Roots would say, that was a Good Day !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
So very happy we have him. And can't wait to see where he takes us.
Reply/Quote
I don’t know about him yet….they say you have wait a few years before judging draft picks.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2022, 07:53 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I don’t know about him yet….they say you have wait a few years before judging draft picks.

Still waiting on that Drew Sample breakout! Ninja

Reply/Quote
Just wanted to throw this in somewhere...looks like the home game vs KC is on NFL Network.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Glad this #1 overall from LSU has worked out better than the previous one. Hope JaMarcus is doing well though.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2022, 08:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Still waiting on that Drew Sample breakout! Ninja

Oh you know it’s coming!

He’s the next Matt Schobel….
Reply/Quote
It will take it a few years to put it in context, but that 2019 LSU team will be talked about as arguably the greatest offense ever. Even if Burrow were to suffer a career ending injury this year he would still be a college legend.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2022, 11:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It will take it a few years to put it in context, but that 2019 LSU team will be talked about as arguably the greatest offense ever. Even if Burrow were to suffer a career ending injury this year he would still be a college legend.

[Image: colin-farrell-in-bruges.gif]

Reply/Quote
(04-23-2022, 11:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It will take it a few years to put it in context, but that 2019 LSU team will be talked about as arguably the greatest offense ever.  Even if Burrow were to suffer a career ending injury this year he would still be a college legend.

[Image: ghostbusters-ray.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2022, 01:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We drafted Joseph Lee Burrow.

The Bengals also put together a little video, but honestly this one is better. Anyway, it was obviously a franchise changing pick, and I’m thankful everyday that he’s our QB.

The league would a more interesting place if less teams missed with #1OA
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown will buy out Joey's folks parental rights and rename him as Joe Lee Brown.. and give him that goofy look..
 [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbq8PDT4H-HbvrEp5zJLj...Q&usqp=CAU]
Maybe not, but Joe E Brown was a pretty good athlete and had a long career as an actor/comedian ..and he was from Ohio as well..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_E._Brown
My favorite movie he did was 1936's Earthworm Tractors..He played the role of Alexander Botts, A natural born salesman! 

In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2022, 01:04 PM)grampahol Wrote: Mike Brown will buy out Joey's folks parental rights and rename him as Joe Lee Brown.. and give him that goofy look..
 [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbq8PDT4H-HbvrEp5zJLj...Q&usqp=CAU]
Maybe not, but Joe E Brown was a pretty good athlete and had a long career as an actor/comedian ..and he was from Ohio as well..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_E._Brown
My favorite movie he did was 1936's Earthworm Tractors..He played the role of Alexander Botts, A natural born salesman! 

As usual, Gramps…

[Image: chris-rock-dafuq.gif]

Reply/Quote