Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton likely to hit 20,000 career yards passing next week against the Browns. 

Remember what happened when Palmer hit 20,000 career yards?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Is that the milestone where we dump trash on the franchise quarterbacks lawn?
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 01:39 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Dalton likely to hit 20,000 career yards passing next week against the Browns. 

Remember what happened when Palmer hit 20,000 career yards?

No.

But damn the Bengals have to win next week
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 01:50 AM)samhain Wrote: Is that the milestone where we dump trash on the franchise quarterbacks lawn?

I really Lol'D  good work.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 01:50 AM)samhain Wrote: Is that the milestone where we dump trash on the franchise quarterbacks lawn?

Yeah.....and boo the shit out of him.  I was there that game.  I was embarrassed to be in the stands.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Dalton is playing good ball.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 05:39 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah.....and boo the shit out of him.  I was there that game.  I was embarrassed to be in the stands.

As embarassed as when he deep throated the hot dog? That was tough to be a fan. What was he thinking?

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 05:39 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah.....and boo the shit out of him.  I was there that game.  I was embarrassed to be in the stands.

I remember watching that on tv and I never heard PBS boo louder... Probably the most embarrassed I've ever been to be a Bengal fan
Reply/Quote
It isn't really important, but I was there as well and I could have sworn they were booing something else that happened just before that announcement.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 07:09 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: As embarassed as when he deep throated the hot dog? That was tough to be a fan. What was he thinking?

Well....not THAT embarrassed....lol.

(10-17-2016, 08:06 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It isn't really important, but I was there as well and I could have sworn they were booing something else that happened just before that announcement.

I don't recall that....but no one cheered....but me.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Anyone recall at what point in the game that was? It's available on NFL Gamepass.
Reply/Quote
For anyone at the game today; did they even make an announcement? I wasn't watching closely late in the game and don't remember any mention of it. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Total myth. People in Palmer's neighborhood said it never happened.

The booing was kinda shitty, but the Bengals and Palmer were in the midst of a bad season.

Toughen up, Cali boy. Dalton got boo'd and responded by upping his game.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 07:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: For anyone at the game today; did they even make an announcement? I wasn't watching closely late in the game and don't remember any mention of it. 

He might have crossed that mark during one of the two times I wasn't in my seat, but I never saw an announcement. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 08:10 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: He might have crossed that mark during one of the two times I wasn't in my seat, but I never saw an announcement. 

I just looked at the play by play, and it should have happened on the long, one-handed catch by Green down the right sideline in the 3rd quarter. 

Reply/Quote
I don't remember seeing anything on the screens today. But he is already past 20k yards, strange they didn't make an announcement.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 08:16 PM)sloSTI Wrote: I don't remember seeing anything on the screens today.  But he is already past 20k yards, strange they didn't make an announcement.

Good catch. Football reference had Dalton at 19,765 yards coming into today. 

So now Dalton has 20,073. He might pass Palmer this year.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2016, 07:09 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: As embarassed as when he deep throated the hot dog? That was tough to be a fan. What was he thinking?

Meh, some of us must be secure enough in our own sexuality not to see homoerotic imagery everywhere.

J/k.  That was some messed up shitHilarious   Well, his overly enthusiastic approach to tube baloney is Arizona's problem now. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 08:16 PM)sloSTI Wrote: I don't remember seeing anything on the screens today.  But he is already past 20k yards, strange they didn't make an announcement.

I wonder if the FO remembers the reaction when Palmer did it and they decided to downplay it for Dalton?

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 08:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Good catch. Football reference had Dalton at 19,765 yards coming into today. 

So now Dalton has 20,073. He might pass Palmer this year.

He's also creeping closer to that 90+ career passer rating. 

Reply/Quote