Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(10-23-2016, 09:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's also creeping closer to that 90+ career passer rating. 

Clapping

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 09:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I wonder if the FO remembers the reaction when Palmer did it and they decided to downplay it for Dalton?

Could be, but they had no reason to be concerned about us booing.  He got a thunderous ovation during the pre-game intro.  And, if it did occur - as someone mentioned - during the long completion to AJ, then the place would have went nuts had they mentioned it.  

Maybe Mike figures there's no use in acknowledging the active players since no one knows who the hell they are, either.   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 09:46 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Could be, but they had no reason to be concerned about us booing.  He got a thunderous ovation during the pre-game intro.  And, if it did occur - as someone mentioned - during the long completion to AJ, then the place would have went nuts had they mentioned it.  

Maybe Mike figures there's no use in acknowledging the active players since no one knows who the hell they are, either.

Sadly, with the way Mike thinks, it wouldn't surprise me.  Whatever
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 09:46 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Could be, but they had no reason to be concerned about us booing.  He got a thunderous ovation during the pre-game intro.  And, if it did occur - as someone mentioned - during the long completion to AJ, then the place would have went nuts had they mentioned it.  

lol. Good point.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I imagine that they will have something for the next home game, and if he passes Palmer, i'm sure that will get a pretty big cheer from the crowd.

EDIT: Just checked, he is not going to catch Palmer before the next home game, unless he goes completely off with passing the ball.
Reply/Quote