Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20-17, could be no playoffs for Steelers
(12-29-2015, 10:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: and only came to the Ravens because of Kubiak and then followed him to Denver... lol?

And Brandon Williams is a starter here and doing an incredible job. Nice job saving money, Ozzie.

Dude... Leon Hall was paid in 2011 when he was the starter. He has since fallen due to injuries, the reemergence of Pacman and Dre Kirkpatrick being drafted and becoming a starter. LOL, did you seriously just try to suggest that the Bengals signed Leon Hall in 2011 with the assumption he'd be a #3 by 2015 but it would be ok that he was making so much as a #3 because they could afford it?

hahahaha, you truly are the gift that keeps on giving.
Talking to you about contracts is like talking to an illiterate. Hall could have been cut in 2015 and the team not have to pay 7.8 million (no dead money and no cap hit) unlike the Ozzie dumb guaranteed contracts that are biting the Ravens in the ass. You are the gift that keeps giving, the butt of the jokes and you are clueless while others laugh at you. I suggest you either educate yourself on NFL contracts or just shut your trap versus embarrassing yourself with very dumb comments.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 12:36 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Talking to you about contracts is like talking to an illiterate. Hall could have been cut in 2015 and the team not have to pay 7.8 million (no dead money and no cap hit)

Hall would've had $1.8M in dead money. (I know it's not much but it's not "no dead money") They paid Hall because of the lack of depth and especially after losing T Newman.

(12-30-2015, 12:36 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: unlike the Ozzie dumb guaranteed contracts that are biting the Ravens in the ass.
What's dumb is paying an oft injured 3rd string CB as the 6th highest in the NFL.

It's like saying "I'm going to pay TJ Yates $100M to be a backup because I can"!!

(12-30-2015, 12:36 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You are the gift that keeps giving, the butt of the jokes and you are clueless while others laugh at you.

Wow....this weak line sounds like something Brad would say.
Are you that salty after Pat keeps schooling you to resort to this?! Hilarious
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 10:27 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Hall would've had $1.8M in dead money. (I know it's not much but it's not "no dead money") They paid Hall because of the lack of depth and especially after losing T Newman.

What's dumb is paying an oft injured 3rd string CB as the 6th highest in the NFL.

It's like saying "I'm going to pay TJ Yates $100M to be a backup because I can"!!

Wow....this weak line sounds like something Brad would say.
Are you that salty after Pat keeps schooling you to resort to this?! Hilarious

Again another Ravens fan with no clue of the situation. Leon Hall played well, he just did not play well for a guy whose cap hit was close to 10 million. But once again right over your head. Yeah it is a big deal to have the cap space to keep players versus being forced to trade them and the Ravens poor year is on Ozzie and injuries, nit just injuries. You need depth in the NFL and the Ravens don't have it because they can't afford it do to the decisions and contracts given by Oz.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 12:34 AM)bfine32 Wrote: So is it: 

You were wrong for the right reasons and he was right for the wrong reasons

or

You were right for the wrong reasons and he was wrong for the right reasons

or

You were wrong and he was right

or

You were right and he was wrong

Whichever you choose: he got a lot closer to what the Ravens would do this year than you did.

He has been calling for the Ravens to have a losing record for 3 seasons, citing the cap every time. They finally have a losing record but not for the reasons he suggested.

If he wants to take that as being right, more power to him, but I've told him to adjust his reasoning. I don't say my mechanic is right when he tells me that my car won't work because it's missing all 4 wheels when in reality the engine is dead. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 12:36 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Talking to you about contracts is like talking to an illiterate. Hall could have been cut in 2015 and the team not have to pay 7.8 million (no dead money and no cap hit) unlike the Ozzie dumb guaranteed contracts that are biting the Ravens in the ass. You are the gift that keeps giving, the butt of the jokes and you are clueless while others laugh at you. I suggest you either educate yourself on NFL contracts or just shut your trap versus embarrassing yourself with very dumb comments.

Seeing you try to defend you idiocy has made my day. As Blitz said, the Bengals would have taken a hit and needed Hall. They can afford his cap hit so they opted to keep him since they haven't been able to restructure his contract. 

This is faaaaaaaaaaar different from a team choosing not to sign a situational #3 to a whole new contract that far exceeds what they pay their #1 and #2 when they have options behind that #3. 

The fact that you're both misrepresenting the Leon Hall situation and trying to suggest the two are similar is hilarious. Congrats on FINALLY calling a correct losing season for the Ravens. It sucks that it had nothing to do with your claims, and it also sucks that the Ravens were able to add another playoff win between the time you first called for a losing season and now, but, HEY, they finally had a losing season!

Sure they also have their #1,2,4,5,6 receivers on IR, their #1&2 running backs, their #1 TE, their QB, their center, and their LT on IR, but I won't even use that excuse. Only losers blame a team losing games on injuries. Imagine me saying the Ravens couldn't win one playoff game in 4 because of an injury to 2 players. They have been awful due to poor drafts and awful defensive play and coaching. Glad that D finally showed up against Pittsburgh. 

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 06:13 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Seeing you try to defend you idiocy has made my day. As Blitz said, the Bengals would have taken a hit and needed Hall. They can afford his cap hit so they opted to keep him since they haven't been able to restructure his contract. 

This is faaaaaaaaaaar different from a team choosing not to sign a situational #3 to a whole new contract that far exceeds what they pay their #1 and #2 when they have options behind that #3. 

The fact that you're both misrepresenting the Leon Hall situation and trying to suggest the two are similar is hilarious. Congrats on FINALLY calling a correct losing season for the Ravens. It sucks that it had nothing to do with your claims, and it also sucks that the Ravens were able to add another playoff win between the time you first called for a losing season and now, but, HEY, they finally had a losing season!

Sure they also have their #1,2,4,5,6 receivers on IR, their #1&2 running backs, their #1 TE, their QB, their center, and their LT on IR, but I won't even use that excuse. Only losers blame a team losing games on injuries. Imagine me saying the Ravens couldn't win one playoff game in 4 because of an injury to 2 players. They have been awful due to poor drafts and awful defensive play and coaching. Glad that D finally showed up against Pittsburgh. 
You are a liar. This was the 1st and only year I ever stated the Ravens would have a losing season, but feel free to prove you are being truthful providing my posts stating your lies. This is the issue I have with you, you make it up as you go. The Bengals had a ton of injuries in 2014, yet made the playoffs due to good roster and cap management. You beat writer Hensley stated today the Ravens should keep Harbarugh because the issues were poor personnel decisions (his words) so at least on person associated with the Ravens gets it.

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 06:41 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You are a liar. This was the 1st and only year I ever stated the Ravens would have a losing season, but feel free to prove you are being truthful providing my posts stating your lies. This is the issue I have with you, you make it up as you go. The Bengals had a ton of injuries in 2014, yet made the playoffs due to good roster and cap management. You beat writer Hensley stated today the Ravens should keep Harbarugh because the issues were poor personnel decisions (his words) so at least on person associated with the Ravens gets it.

Yes, fortunately for you, the old boards are no more, so you can just call me a liar. That's a great argument.

Also, personnel decisions isn't cap management. I'm not sure if you're actually still trying to defend the cap management line or if this is your new argument. I'll certainly agree with Jamison Hensley as some of these guys they picked up on the defense were questionable choices. Will Hill was a pleasant surprise last season, but other than that there wasn't been a good evaluation of talent. This ties in a lot with my point that I made a while back about them undervaluing offensive talent and overvaluing defensive talent. 

Reply/Quote
Watching luvnit try and argue his points is like watching this guy;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Au_8GMUxVs
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:49 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I can see this game now....

Tomlin runs a failed fake field goal that gets picked returned to the 10.

Dalton throws a screen pass to Tuitt and gets stomped out on the tackle.

Steelers complete a wide open pass to Heath for 30 yard gain. Lewis randomly challenges the catch and loses.

Ben calls a TO on 3rd and 4 to avoid delay of game, and out of the TO it's chucked uncompleted to double covered Brown while Miller was wide open for the first. Punt.

Mitchell makes a clean hit to knock the first down pass incomplete and 8 threads pop up here about how dirty he is. On second down, Blake gives a 20 yard cushion to Green and still gets burned for an 80 yard TD.

Steelers march 75 yards on the next drive and settle for a FG.

End of the first half.
I'm sticking by this prediction.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:02 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'm sticking by this prediction.

I would have been on board if you had said "end of 1st quarter". 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote