Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It seems we will be meeting again
(01-05-2016, 04:15 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I see you agree, I do know and your sub conscience knows it too Hilarious

Ah...spelling smack.

Poor Luvnuts...he's so old he forgot he got schooled the last time he INSISTED he was right and it was only his opinion.

Cry
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:48 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Wow, did you get your advice from Hillary Clinton. She also trashed the women Bill was having sexual relations, no rape by Bill, but according to her they were all just bimbos. Smirk

Um no Luvnit. Clinton was accused of sexual harrassment by most of those women, not rape you dim wit. He did have sexual relations with Lewinsky though, which still wasn't rape.
Only one woman ever accused him of rape.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 02:03 AM)Vlad Wrote: Um no Luvnit. Clinton was accused of sexual harrassment by most of those women, not rape you dim wit. He did have sexual relations with Lewinsky though, which still wasn't rape.
Only one woman ever accused him of rape.

So your argument is Clinton only raped one woman. How many did he need to rape to be placed in the same class as Big Ben? But, you missed point. you trashed and called the women bimbos and so did she.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 05:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: Ah...spelling smack.

Poor Luvnuts...he's so old he forgot he got schooled the last time he INSISTED he was right and it was only his opinion.

Cry

I love when numbnuts on the internet claim they schooled someone. But, we can send you a participation trophy since you need that to feel better about yourself.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 09:59 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I love when numbnuts on the internet claim they schooled someone. But, we can send you a participation trophy since you need that to feel better about yourself.

And I enjoy when someone thinks just because the message board they got schooled on isn't around anymore no one can prove it.  Smirk

You have zero proof (again) and only your opinion (again) and will have to admit it (again).
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote