Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20-17, could be no playoffs for Steelers
(12-28-2015, 11:41 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is funny you fail to mention my 7 win prediction. I made it with the experts, talking heads, and Ravens fans confident a title was within in their reach. I made it based on a depleted roster the past few years due to poor cap management by Ozzie. Who was right again?

Your 3 biggest reasons why were all shown to be incorrect. Not overpaying Torrey Smith was a non issue. Brandon Williams was an incredible replacement for Ngata. No team can be accused of poor cap management for not paying their #3 player at any position more than their #1 and #2 make. 

As I said before, and it still remains true, you're telling me that the car won't start because it has no wheels on it when in reality it won't start because the engine is missing. Are you correct that it won't start? Sure. Are you correct in the reason why? lol, no. 

If you want to discuss questionable draft choices, injuries to starters, and poor defensive coaching, I'll be here to agree with you. But how can anyone take you seriously when you're telling me that Ozzie is making poor cap decisions while also saying we should have paid our #3 pass rusher $7m a year when our #1 and #2 make $5m?

You understand how you're contradicting yourself, right?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 12:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Your 3 biggest reasons why were all shown to be incorrect. Not overpaying Torrey Smith was a non issue. Brandon Williams was an incredible replacement for Ngata. No team can be accused of poor cap management for not paying their #3 player at any position more than their #1 and #2 make. 

As I said before, and it still remains true, you're telling me that the car won't start because it has no wheels on it when in reality it won't start because the engine is missing. Are you correct that it won't start? Sure. Are you correct in the reason why? lol, no. 

If you want to discuss questionable draft choices, injuries to starters, and poor defensive coaching, I'll be here to agree with you. But how can anyone take you seriously when you're telling me that Ozzie is making poor cap decisions while also saying we should have paid our #3 pass rusher $7m a year when our #1 and #2 make $5m?

You understand how a prediction works? I don't think so. My prediction was fact based, yours is made of opinion and short sighted not factoring in depth (injury nor number of snaps). The poor cap management is also a fact starting with over paying Rice and Pita and giving Flacco the worst contract in a long time. Just keep hanging onto Oz's sack, it is all you have as you keep going all in supporting him.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 12:20 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You understand how a prediction works? I don't think so. My prediction was fact based

I'm going to stop you right here and refer you back to my previous post. You understand what the word "fact" means, right? If you want to defend those three big "facts" of yours, go ahead. I've asked you to for the last 4 months and you haven't been able to. 

Also, is your new argument that the Ravens should have had the ability to see in the future and know that Dennis Pitta would have a Bo Jackson like injury and that Ray Rice would punch his wife on camera? LOL!

You're the gift that keeps on giving.

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 01:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm going to stop you right here and refer you back to my previous post. You understand what the word "fact" means, right? If you want to defend those three big "facts" of yours, go ahead. I've asked you to for the last 4 months and you haven't been able to. 

Also, is your new argument that the Ravens should have had the ability to see in the future and know that Dennis Pitta would have a Bo Jackson like injury and that Ray Rice would punch his wife on camera? LOL!

Careful, you're owning him to the point that he'll accuse you of being a troll and then he won't dignify to respond to you henceforth. 
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 08:52 AM)6andcounting Wrote: In which thread?

LOL

This thread, meaning the one that I am currently posting in.

Wow.

I mean, holy shit, WOW.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 02:42 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: This thread, meaning the one that I am currently posting in.

Wow.

I mean, holy shit, WOW.

You called be "6andCounting" and that's not my name. My name is clearly "6andcounting," but I know how you love your random capitalization.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 01:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm going to stop you right here and refer you back to my previous post. You understand what the word "fact" means, right? If you want to defend those three big "facts" of yours, go ahead. I've asked you to for the last 4 months and you haven't been able to. 

You mean like the Power Rankings thread? Tongue

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 03:54 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You called be "6andCounting" and that's not my name. My name is clearly "6andcounting," but I know how you love your random capitalization.

lol!!!

Steelers fans using capitalization as a new reason to avoid the point of their fan base posting complete bullshit!

How does that one capitalized letter change the point of you being the one that's pointing out the rings when Captain Obvious said that it's never Steelers fans that bring it up?!

This is a new level of hilarious!
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 04:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!!!

Steelers fans using capitalization as a new reason to avoid the point of their fan base posting complete bullshit!

How does that one capitalized letter change the point of you being the one that's pointing out the rings when Captain Obvious said that it's never Steelers fans that bring it up?!

This is a new level of hilarious!

No one posted about it except you.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will win tonight and the Steelers will get in
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 04:42 PM)6andcounting Wrote: No one posted about it except you.

lol!

How are you not seeing that your message board name is brining it up NON-STOP?!

WOW!!
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 12:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Your 3 biggest reasons why were all shown to be incorrect. Not overpaying Torrey Smith was a non issue. Brandon Williams was an incredible replacement for Ngata. No team can be accused of poor cap management for not paying their #3 player at any position more than their #1 and #2 make. 

Fact = you predicted a 10 or 11 win season  Fact = I predicted a 7 win season and listed roster moves and cap casualty as well as poor cap management by Ozzie. Sorry if I missed the exact players who may or may not have contributed to your 5 or 6 win team in 2015, but the fact is I went against everyone and said not only no playoffs, but a losing record for the Ravens while you could not see the forest for the trees just like the so called experts even though the projected decline was right in front of you

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 04:19 PM)Wyche Wrote: You mean like the Power Rankings thread? Tongue

Lol, that was funny. 

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 05:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Fact = you predicted a 10 or 11 win season  Fact = I predicted a 7 win season and listed roster moves and cap casualty as well as poor cap management by Ozzie. Sorry if I missed the exact players who may or may not have contributed to your 5 or 6 win team in 2015, but the fact is I went against everyone and said not only no playoffs, but a losing record for the Ravens while you could not see the forest for the trees just like the so called experts even though the projected decline was right in front of you

So basically you're staying that you were wrong about why the team performed poorly and you do not wish to even try to defend why you were wrong or give me a better reason as to why the team as struggled?

Maybe try to tell me again that Ozzie was dumb to sign one of the top featured backs in the league and the team's most explosive offensive player because he would hit his wife on camera 2 years later. I could use another laugh. 

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 04:53 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: The Bengals will win tonight and the Steelers will get in

Ok, Steve Harvey. 

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:54 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So basically you're staying that you were wrong about why the team performed poorly and you do not wish to even try to defend why you were wrong or give me a better reason as to why the team as struggled?

Maybe try to tell me again that Ozzie was dumb to sign one of the top featured backs in the league and the team's most explosive offensive player because he would hit his wife on camera 2 years later. I could use another laugh. 

Well Owen Daniels sure looked great last night and did well in 2014 for the Ravens and was not expensive. Just one example of Oz's bad decisions in past few years. NGata was also a starter for a very good Dline in Detroit but was traded to save money, not because he is not a good football player. In contrast the Bengals paid Leon Hall 7.8 million to be a 3rd CB, nit because he is great anymore, but because they could afford it do to great cap management. Maybe one day you will figure it out, but I am doubtful so maybe time for us to move on. I will leave you with my prediction one last time; Ravens 7-9 in 2015 and yours 10 or 11 wins.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Well Owen Daniels sure looked great last night and did well in 2014 for the Ravens and was not expensive. Just one example of Oz's bad decisions in past few years. NGata was also a starter for a very good Dline in Detroit but was traded to save money, not because he is not a good football player. In contrast the Bengals paid Leon Hall 7.8 million to be a 3rd CB, nit because he is great anymore, but because they could afford it do to great cap management. Maybe one day you will figure it out, but I am doubtful so maybe time for us to move on. I will leave you with my prediction one last time; Ravens 7-9 in 2015 and yours 10 or 11 wins.

I don't agree that the Ravens poor season was due to losing T Smith. McPhee, Ngata and J Jones. Lol.....if that were true they should've been just as bad after R Lewis and Reed Departed. Or 2012 when they lost 7 starters compared to this year.

Random variation will always have their place in games and sports. Losing coaches hurt the Ravens more IMO. Gary Kubial being the biggest along with several key positional ones. The rash of injuries to so many players, especially key starting players soon mounted to record numbers, far more than this team had ever seen before, and is part of the reason the Ravens have lost so many games in the 2015 season.  
The Ravens have more starters on IR than any team in the league.
After the Ram game, with still 6 games remaining on the schedule, the team now has 17 players on the injured reserve list, more than ever  before .

The Ravens have been pretty bad this year but despite their flaws are not as bad as you say. But not as good as preseason predictions either. Ravens are alone in history as the only team to lose all of their games by less than 5 points through 6 weeks. And by a score or less through 10. As with all NFL games a couple of different bounces here and there and things could've been different.

(12-29-2015, 02:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Well Owen Daniels sure looked great last night and did well in 2014 for the Ravens and was not expensive.
Ravens did not keep Daniels because of CAP or not wanting him. Daniels wanted to follow Kubiak. Who he has played for his entire career. He played for less money in Denver. Lol. And Gilmore and Williams appear to have been the better choice and cheaper as you say. Lol
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Well Owen Daniels sure looked great last night and did well in 2014 for the Ravens and was not expensive. Just one example of Oz's bad decisions in past few years

and only came to the Ravens because of Kubiak and then followed him to Denver... lol?

Quote: NGata was also a starter for a very good Dline in Detroit but was traded to save money, not because he is not a good football player.

And Brandon Williams is a starter here and doing an incredible job. Nice job saving money, Ozzie.

Quote: In contrast the Bengals paid Leon Hall 7.8 million to be a 3rd CB, nit because he is great anymore, but because they could afford it do to great cap management. Maybe one day you will figure it out, but I am doubtful so maybe time for us to move on.

Dude... Leon Hall was paid in 2011 when he was the starter. He has since fallen due to injuries, the reemergence of Pacman and Dre Kirkpatrick being drafted and becoming a starter. LOL, did you seriously just try to suggest that the Bengals signed Leon Hall in 2011 with the assumption he'd be a #3 by 2015 but it would be ok that he was making so much as a #3 because they could afford it?

hahahaha, you truly are the gift that keeps on giving.

Reply/Quote
I have to repeat this because it is so ***** hilarious. Luvnit just tried to say that Leon Hall was paid in 2011 #1 CB money to be a #3 CB behind a player that the Bengals wouldn't draft for another year...

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:54 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So basically you're staying that you were wrong about why the team performed poorly and you do not wish to even try to defend why you were wrong or give me a better reason as to why the team as struggled?

So is it: 

You were wrong for the right reasons and he was right for the wrong reasons

or

You were right for the wrong reasons and he was wrong for the right reasons

or

You were wrong and he was right

or

You were right and he was wrong

Whichever you choose: he got a lot closer to what the Ravens would do this year than you did.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote