Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2005 Bengals vs. Vikings Home Opener

[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
I like the green screen near the beginning that makes it appear as though the announcers are just hanging out on a ledge on the SE corner of the stadium.

A microcsim of the 2005 D: living off of the turnover. Great game.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 11:40 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I like the green screen near the beginning that makes it appear as though the announcers are just hanging out on a ledge on the SE corner of the stadium.  

A microcsim of the 2005 D: living off of the turnover.  Great game.

It was crazy how our D fed on the NFC North that year.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
This game was a blast. I hadnt even gotten to my seat from the tailgate when we scored on the Chad TD. Right behind me were two annoying Vikes fans that had brought horns but after the second quarter i didnt hear a peep. Credit to them they sat through most of the game and took the abuse.
Reply/Quote
Good God, that second play of the game. I miss a QB who can do that.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Remember when Daunte Culpepper was good?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2015, 05:56 PM)jason Wrote: Remember when Daunte Culpepper was good?

Well when you were given Chris Carter and Randy Moss, it is hard to **** that up.
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2015, 07:16 PM)Steeler Eater Wrote: Well when you were given Chris Carter and Randy Moss, it is hard to **** that up.

Who was the 3rd WR? Jake Reid or something? He was pretty good as well.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote