Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Bengals vs Packers
This game almost ended the exact same way. We were down 31-21 at home in Lambeau against you guys and we drove down the field and kicked a field goal to make it 31-24. We tried an onside kick and recovered it with just over a minute left and drove down the field and got down to the 10 yard line. We were flagged for a false start with just under 10 seconds to go and the 10 second runoff came into effect and we lost. This game I thought was going to be a repeat of that, we were down 7 and I thought we were going to fail to score. That game in 2009 was tied at halftime 21-21. That one was tight as well. 2013 you guys scored the first 14 points then we scored 30 unanswered then you guys scored the final 20 to win. I just thought yesterdays game was a similar script to the 2009 game in Lambeau. Also Rodgers was sacked 9 times wasn't he in 09? He was sacked 6 yesterday. Amazing how similar that game was to this one and that game Carson Palmer had a very similar opening drive to what Dalton had yesterday.
Reply/Quote
So ... just so I’m clear ... the prohibition against non-Bengal fans in this forum doesn’t apply anymore as long as people are respectful?

I mean, as long as I don’t disrespect the Bengals in here, I should be as safe posting in here as packerbacker.  

Surely the mods will be consistent here, right?
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 07:53 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So ... just so I’m clear ... the prohibition against non-Bengal fans in this forum doesn’t apply anymore as long as people are respectful?

I mean, as long as I don’t disrespect the Bengals in here, I should be as safe posting in here as packerbacker.  

Surely the mods will be consistent here, right?

Theoretically, the Bengals is Packerbackers 2nd favorite team. That kinda gives him a green card to come in and enjoy the benefits without actually working for it.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2017, 07:56 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Theoretically, the Bengals is Packerbackers 2nd favorite team. That kinda gives him a green card to come in and enjoy the benefits without actually working for it.

But he’s still not a true Bengals fan. Case in point: He’s in here posting about a Bengals loss he rooted for. He’s doing so respectfully of course, but he still rooted against the team this forum is supposed to be for.

I just think it’s a matter of consistency. Either fans of other teams who are respectful should be allowed in here or he should not. Doing it both ways is double standard.
Reply/Quote