Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 off season.
(04-10-2018, 02:01 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: The KC game was due to smoke and mirrors, as both teams played like crap and we got lucky, truly. Detroit game too, would've been miles different if Fanene doesn't get the pick-6; Ced barely got 100 yard rushing on, I believe it was 36 carries. Horrible.

But those weren't .500 teams, so what are you trying to say?

I see where he overstated the points against, you're right there (he overstated by about 60 points), but HIS point still stands; that team, at the end of the season, looked tired and not competent on offense (Carsone's fault, primarily, as Ced was awesome in the last 5 games, including the playoffs).

I'd refrain posting, "fact," everywhere, especially when it involves an opinion.

Dude, my final point is “fact” ie we weren’t outscored by that many. That’s not opinion.

I’m done going back and forth on this. All I said was it was a skewed perspective to say that we didn’t beat an above 500 team in the back half of the year, when we only played 2 (meaningfully) and barely lost to one.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2018, 07:46 PM)N_B Wrote:   Additionally, they were certainly not outscored by 20 points per game over the final stretch of the season.

Correct.  We were "only" ouscored 128-65.
Reply/Quote