Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 was Dalton's best year
I was speaking specific to the probowl play of our star players. For the record tho, Dalton has had his best games without Green.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 09:36 AM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: It's the Pro Bowl.  A glorified scrimmage.  It might as well have been a flag football game.  Had he performed lights out, you would have dismissed it for this very reason.  Sorry I'm not going to judge Dalton based on his performance in this game.  

The Pro Bowl alone doesn't indict him, it's just another data point to be weighted appropriately. He looked horrible. Doesn't help his case, Pro Bowl or not.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2015, 09:55 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: He had a good year besides a few games.  It wasn't his fault we lost in the wild card round.  The Dalton hate is strong in the rest of the league.  I was watching NFL Network today and they had a top ten show for "QB Teases".  They had Dalton ranked 7th!  Keep in mind that the rest of the QB's were retired!  This guy can't get respect.  As if his career is over already.  What a joke

Just seen this today. I was thinking WTF? Do they think the same still?
Reply/Quote