Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015-16 Boards Fantasy Football League
I know it's early, but anyone down to participate in a league?

If so, what type of league would you prefer?
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 11:16 AM)Steeler Eater Wrote: I know it's early, but anyone down to participate in a league?

If so, what type of league would you prefer?

I would probably be interested, I usually play in standard leagues, 12-team, but I'm open to anything...
Reply/Quote
I like 10 and 12 IDP leagues and 14 and 16 normal team leagues
Reply/Quote
12 team standard. I'm not opposed to PPR either.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 11:04 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: 12 team standard.  I'm not opposed to PPR either.

Anything goes for me. I'm in several Large IDP leagues so I'm down with that.
Drafting for IDP's take a long time though.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 11:04 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: 12 team standard.  I'm not opposed to PPR either.

God, I remember my first time in a PPR... I got murdered. I joined PA Pinheads league and I was toast by like Week 4.
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
Be thankful that you're not in the fantasy baseball league that Pinheads and I have been in for a few years now. It's murderers row in there and every owner is a highly trained assassin.
Reply/Quote
12 team standard with a WR/RB/TE flex option is what I enjoy but I'm not picky.
Reply/Quote
I'm in as long as it's espn snake draft format.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2015, 02:05 AM)Lawless_1 Wrote: I'm in as long as it's espn snake draft format.

This is the best
Reply/Quote
You can count me in. I prefer standard. 

What is a snake draft? Never heard of it?

Reply/Quote
Hell, I'll play in whatever league you guys come up with. I'll get my ass kicked, but what the hell.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2015, 09:44 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: You can count me in. I prefer standard. 

What is a snake draft? Never heard of it?

1. Owners participate in each round of the draft by taking turns selecting players in a snake draft format (i.e., 1-10, 10-1, 1-10, etc.). Each team drafts one player per round until all roster slots are full (including bench).
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Ok. So a snake dr aft is what I am used to. Ex. If I was first pic in the draf t. My next pick would be the last pick in rd2 and the first in rd3?

Reply/Quote
Ok. So a snake dr aft is what I am used to. Ex. If I was first pic in the draf t. My next pick would be the last pick in rd2 and the first in rd3?

Reply/Quote
(07-19-2015, 10:44 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ok. So a snake dr aft is what I am used to. Ex. If I was first pic in the draf t. My next pick would be the last pick in rd2 and the first in rd3?

Yessir.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote