Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 NBA thread
(06-09-2016, 12:58 AM)J24 Wrote: It changed tonight; he played great on both ends.

Yeah. JR Smith finally made an appearance as well. They really need to use Mosgov more. I liked how he was protecting the rim. That was a big win last night. They need the next one too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Cavs not dead yet what a performance by Kyrie and Lebron.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I think James and Kyrie are going to have to just keep chucking. What they are doing on Curry serms to be working. LeBron needs to take Draymond out like he did in game 3. That leaves Thompson, Igoudala, and Barbosa. Night being out helps some. They have a tall order ahead of them, but I agree. They ain't dead yet.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
What a game by LeBron yesterday. A man amongst boys.

That block on Curry was awesome.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2016, 01:32 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: What a game by LeBron yesterday. A man amongst boys.

That block on Curry was awesome.

That will go down as one of favorite NBA moments...if Lebron, Kyrie, Tristan etc actually pull this off.

I just have this feeling that GS wins by 20 though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't be surprised to see Lebron Go for 40 again in game 7.
J24

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2016, 01:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That will go down as one of favorite NBA moments...if Lebron, Kyrie, Tristan etc actually pull this off.

I just have this feeling that GS wins by 20 though.

The Cavs are in their heads now. Home court and history are on GS's side, but the Cavs seem to be onto something. If Igoudala is hobbled Sunday, I like Cleveland's chances. I think they can safely quit it with all the " Curry is the best player in the league" bullshit too.

FWIW. Your Bulls are still the greatest team ever.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

[Image: 13423838_891226291006752_481364449562990...e=57DD24E8]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The odds are stacked against the Cavs, but if they can do it...man oh man.

And win or lose, Cleveland won't sleep tonight.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
World Champs!
J24

Reply/Quote
Good thing it's not 2010 or so anymore. The Knicks would have a helluva team picking up Derrick Rose. Rumor has it Dwight Howard will sign there too.

I'm more worried about KD signing with the Warriors. That will make an already watered down league the Pacific Ocean.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2016, 11:07 AM)jason Wrote: I'm more worried about KD signing with the Warriors. That will make an already watered down league the Pacific Ocean.

With the influx of foreign players the NBA has more talent than it ever has.  The number of international players has tripled in the last 2 decades.  Twenty percent of NBA players are now from foreign countries.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2016, 02:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: With the influx of foreign players the NBA has more talent than it ever has.  The number of international players has tripled in the last 2 decades.  Twenty percent of NBA players are now from foreign countries.
No doubt. There were those pioneers like Detlef Schrimpf, Divac, and Petrovic; but a majority if the Euro players came here after the 1992 Olympic team. My point was we don't need the top ten players in the league on 2-3 teams. As a Cavs fan, I was bored outta my mind til they made the finals. Everyone knew they would. Hell except for 2 days in May, everyone knew GS would be there.

Parity is a generic word, but the NBA is definitely lacking it at the moment. I have the same two teams pencilled into next year's finals as well. If one of them doesn't make it, the list of replacements is two teams long.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
If Durant leaves OKC it will create a super team like no other. I think he goes away from the West Coast though and plays in the east. I predict the team he ends up with will surprise a lot of people.
J24

Reply/Quote