Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 4
2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps for Week 4 are now posted from 506 Sports:

http://www.506sports.com/

http://506sports.com/
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 02:38 PM)Riverfront Wrote: 2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps for Week 4 are now posted from 506 Sports:

Sad Locked out again here in Tampa area. I see CBS is going to feed us the Clowns. I doubt I could stomach that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Seeing the Bengals in Idaho is a rarity. The fact that I can on the one weekend that my buddy with directTV is out of town is awesome.

You made my day, thanks!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 03:01 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Sad Locked out again here in Tampa area. I see CBS is going to feed us the Clowns. I doubt I could stomach that.

CBS in Tampa can't show a 1:00 game because the Bucs are at home vs the Panthers on FOX at the same time.
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati had been scheduled for Green Bay @ San Francisco on FOX late.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 02:38 PM)Riverfront Wrote: 2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps for Week 4 are now posted from 506 Sports:

SMH. Cleveland/SD is the game of "regional interest" in my part of FL (Tampa) but in the southern tip of the state it is KC/Cincy. The same maroons who do the weekly "scouting" for NFL.com must make these maps. Makes no fricking sense.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 06:04 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: CBS in Tampa can't show a 1:00 game because the Bucs are at home vs the Panthers on FOX at the same time.

Given the Bucs have lifted the blackout for the season and nobody here gives two shits about them anyway that makes no fricking sense. How long has this been league policy? I nearly positive I remember in the days before the Sunday ticket being able to switch back and forth between a Bengals home game and another game. And honestly, why should people who don't want to watch the local team for whatever reason be penalized?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 03:55 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Seeing the Bengals in Idaho is a rarity. The fact that I can on the one weekend that my buddy with directTV is out of town is awesome.

You made my day, thanks!

Yeah, same here in Wyoming but i already got to see the Bengals/Chargers game and now it looks like i get to see this one.

Plus i got to see the end of last Sunday's game cause the game i was watching was so out of hand.

Love this stuff.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 06:50 PM)xxlt Wrote: Given the Bucs have lifted the blackout for the season and nobody here gives two shits about them anyway that makes no fricking sense. How long has this been league policy? I nearly positive I remember in the days before the Sunday ticket being able to switch back and forth between a Bengals home game and another game. And honestly, why should people who don't want to watch the local team for whatever reason be penalized?

I think since the 1960s.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 06:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, same here in Wyoming but i already got to see the Bengals/Chargers game and now it looks like i get to see this one.

Plus i got to see the end of last Sunday's game cause the game i was watching was so out of hand.

Love this stuff.

I can never express how great DirectTV and access to all the games has been for me. It's a lot easier to see Daltons gifts/struggles throughout the year when you get to watch every play. Hard to judge him correctly staring at the computer rendition of the game on NFL.com or ESPN

Find a buddy with DirectTV and show up at his house every Sunday.... they may get annoyed but hell that's what I do! haha.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 06:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, same here in Wyoming but i already got to see the Bengals/Chargers game and now it looks like i get to see this one.

Plus i got to see the end of last Sunday's game cause the game i was watching was so out of hand.

Love this stuff.

So was the SF @ ARZ game.
Reply/Quote
Lapham should start paying me because it's the only way I get the games anymore. Oh well.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Cleveland and San Diego in Eastern PA - Yippeee!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
All of you who can't watch games. STREAM THEM!

You all clearly have a computer with Wifi.

Why mope and listen to shitty AM radio when you can watch it?
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 03:01 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Sad Locked out again here in Tampa area. I see CBS is going to feed us the Clowns. I doubt I could stomach that.

Here in the panhandle we are getting Falcons v. Texans. The Browns would be a big step up. Hopefully the other games go quickly and we'll get to see the last few minutes of Cincinnati again.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 11:07 PM)clevelandsdad Wrote: All of you who can't watch games. STREAM THEM!

You all clearly have a computer with Wifi.

Why mope and listen to shitty AM radio when you can watch it?

I've done that. The quality is terrible and the sites are riddled with hundreds of viruses and malware. It isn't worth it in the least.

We live in an age where it's easier for me to legally watch every single Youngstown State football game live in HD than it is to watch the Bengals at all. Thank you, antiquated NFL regional garbage.
Reply/Quote
Anybody else pumped that we've always been a small market team (I think we're middle of the pack now) but we have the largest audience for the early game?!

Bengals are here and we ain't going nowhere!!

Glad that people outside of Greater Cincinnati get to see the game!!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 10:04 PM)JADefense Wrote: Cleveland and San Diego in Eastern PA - Yippeee!!!!!!

Eagles are on the road on FOX and that network has the DH.
Could be they are showing CLE @ SD late on CBS to make more $ off commercials.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 12:27 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anybody else pumped that we've always been a small market team (I think we're middle of the pack now) but we have the largest audience for the early game?!

Bengals are here and we ain't going nowhere!!

Glad that people outside of Greater Cincinnati get to see the game!!

True that.

Yeah this is one of the rare times where Bengals are actually being covered around the US more so than other games. I can really get used to this  Rock On
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
pretty P'od my area changed it...we had Chiefs at Bengals earlier this week for the 1pm slot and now I'm stuck with Giants at Bills as the only 1pm game ..and get a double header with the freaking Browns at Chargers occupying the 4pm cbs slot.

lame.
Reply/Quote