Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 6
2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps For Week 6 are now posted by Mr. 506Sports. Current  New York Knicks and former Los Angeles Lakers play-by-play radio broadcaster Spero Dedes, and former Bengals defensive back Solomon Wilcots, are announcing the Bengals @ Bills early regional doubleheader game this Sunday afternoon for The NFL On CBS, seen regionally, and locally on WKRC CBS Channel 12, live on HD.  Cool

WKRC CBS Channel 12 is also televising the Ravens @ 49ers  late regional double header game on The NFL On CBS, while WXIX FOX Channel 19 at the same time is televising the Panthers @ Seahawks lone late regional single header game on The NFL On FOX, all games seen in Cincinnati, live on HD.   Smirk

http://www.506sports.com/

http://506sports.com/
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the Link to this!

Glad to see Solly and Spero will be calling the game. They're currently my fav
Reply/Quote
You see that dot in Pittsburgh? The only bland part on that map it seems. The one with "no game". Yeah. I'm pissed.
Reply/Quote
Why show the Carolina @ Seattle game in Cincy?

Bengals are on the road, not at home.

So there should be nothing preventing FOX 19 from airing the Arizona @ Pittsburgh game instead.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 02:12 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: You see that dot in Pittsburgh? The only bland part on that map it seems. The one with "no game". Yeah. I'm pissed.

Bummer man.. I got tired of hardly ever getting to see a Cincy game (other than the Bengals Vs Ravens games) here in Virginia so I got Sunday ticket about 10 years ago.. I can't live without it now. 
Reply/Quote
Looks like Cincy is stuck with Ravens/Niners.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 02:12 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: You see that dot in Pittsburgh? The only bland part on that map it seems. The one with "no game". Yeah. I'm pissed.

You and the entire population of Manhattan.

NYC Bengals fans lives matter! 
Reply/Quote
HOLY COW! I actually get to watch the Bengals here in South Carolina for once and we're not expecting any flooding this time! #making note to NOT drive anywhere Sunday because with so many roads still closed here in Columbia the traffic is utterly absurd.

Hey, do they still have stripes on their helmets?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 11:08 PM)grampahol Wrote: HOLY COW! I actually get to watch the Bengals here in South Carolina for once and we're not expecting any flooding this time!  #making note to NOT drive anywhere Sunday because with so many roads still closed here in Columbia the traffic is utterly absurd.

Hey,  do they still have stripes on their helmets?

Yes they do.
Reply/Quote