Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 8
(10-28-2015, 08:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The only guy i don't want to hear when the Bengals are playing the Steelers is that goofball Chris Collinsworth. He slobbers all over the Steelers more than any announcer slobbers all over any other team at any time in history.

I'm not sure what happened to him. He has done everything to knock the Bengals when he gets a chance. I remember when we played in 07 or 08 and Collinsworth took place in some skit where he made it seem like there were no Bengals fans in the bar while Bettis was shown like a king in another bar.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 07:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: All over, this is the 4th time i have got them this year in Wyomin'. Rock On

I'd probably be in the same boat over here in Oregon, but for the first few weeks they kept airing the Titans games because of Mariota.  Rolleyes  I mean, I'm a big Ducks fan, but it's not like I'm gonna suddenly become a Titans fan just because he plays there now.  Sure I'd like to see him do well, but come on.  Anyway, they're bad enough I think they've stopped that, although the Eugene area is still stuck with it. 

We tend to get a solid amount of Bengals games because the Seahawks and 49ers are almost always late games, so the networks just get to pick the best matchup for the early game, and it's often the Bengals. Lucky me.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for posting.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 05:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Nice its on in Florida.  

Florida Bengals get a local broadcast .

I have the ticket,  but yes finally some love down here! Even if it is only because Miami plays tonight. 

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 05:58 PM)drgonzo Wrote: Nice right? I'm just south of Cocoa Beach 

I am just south of you. St Lucie county.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 07:37 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I have the ticket,  but yes finally some love down here! Even if it is only because Miami plays tonight. 

Yes it is nice. I use Kodi now for all my television so I get the games for free. But it's good to see us locally.
Reply/Quote
Woo-Hoo. Get to see the Bengals and Steelers right here in Cincy on Channel 12. The good news it won't be Thom Brenaman on FOX because I hear him all Reds season.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Louisville has switched to the Vikings game because of Teddy Bridgewater (U of L Cardinal).
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 02:25 PM)Wilikn Wrote: Dan Fouts again!?

ugh

He was really good and very objective the last time we had him.  I think it was the Ratbirds game.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
All week I kept thinking tomorrow was Sunday. I woke up today thinking today was Sunday and now it's Saturday. Who screwed up the time space continuum?
Tomorrow better not be Monday!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Not showing in my area. The entire map is almost all red except for my area and a few others. lol. Another Titans game. I will be listening to Lap.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 12:27 PM)grampahol Wrote: All week I kept thinking tomorrow was Sunday. I woke up today thinking today was Sunday and now it's Saturday.  Who screwed up the time space continuum?
Tomorrow better not be Monday!

It's actually Saturday plus an hour.  Don't forget to fall back or you'll be screwed up again tomorrow.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote