Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2016 Bold and Crazy Prediction!!!!
At this time last year, if anyone had predicted this team would go 8-0 in 2015, the prediction would have been labeled as 'outrageously hilarious' and they would have been hosed and homered off the forums!!!! Soooooo .... I'm going to make an outrageous prediction for next year!

They will hold on to the FAs they deem necessary, including Jones.

Their draft will be the best in the league!

Because they chose the OC, in house, the offense will not suffer and be better.

With this new LBs coach Haslett, Burfict will 'see the light' as far as 'after whistle' stuff and tunnel running foolishness and will lead the league in tackles again, like 2013.

The defense will be even better finishing as the number one scoring defense.

They will win at least 50% of their prime time games during the season.

They will win the division again.

They will play for the AFC championship!!!!!   Wink

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!
Reply/Quote
We win a playoff game Ninja
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
I'm going to go out on a limb and say during one of the regular season Bengals/Steelers games - Bell leaves on a cart not to play another NFL Football game again.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
The players react to the refs' incompetence. The refs should be placed on watch, not the players. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I predict a team playing with a chip on it's shoulder like we've never seen in Cincinnati. Everyone on the team seemed to like Gio, and when the Steelers cheapshotted him that way and the league did nothing? It hurt their friend and hurt their pride. Now they've gotta be men, they can't let it slide.
Reply/Quote
2015 was the ultimate year for haters AND homers to be various shades of "right!"

Homer - LOOK we went 8-0!!! 16-0 maybe?
Hater - Whoops, lost to the Texans in prime-time. Collapse, maybe?

Everyone was sort of right, and yet sort of wrong.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 03:14 PM)hitchopottimus Wrote: I predict a team playing with a chip on it's shoulder like we've never seen in Cincinnati. Everyone on the team seemed to like Gio, and when the Steelers cheapshotted him that way and the league did nothing? It hurt their friend and hurt their pride. Now they've gotta be men, they can't let it slide.

Nice rhyme at the end there. 
Reply/Quote
There has been progression going on here. 2014 got short circuited because of the critical injuries. 2015 got the progression back on track.

It's not unreasonable to think it will continue in 2016.

I don't think there will be a trail of players following this departed coach or that one. They know how close they came. They know what they have going here. They have MJ to remind them how the grass is not always greener. There is cap money to sign most anybody they want to keep.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I think we will be fine next year. Will be interesting to see how the schedule lays out. And to see how much if any amount of time burfict is out. Although I think we will be fine even during those games.

Andy will build on his season and we will see more of him just running the show on offense. It will be hard to confuse him from here on out.

I also think the season and ending will help jeremy hill to get his off season sorted out. I bet he comes back a possessed runner.

Defensively .... Will wait to see who steps in as DB and DL. If we get a couple DB coaches who are great technical teachers then I think we will be on good shape.
Reply/Quote
I think we see an improved Bengals team all around. Knowing they had their first playoff victory and then pissing it away at the end is not something they will be able to live with easily. I predict Both Bengal-Steeler match-ups, we walk away with strong victories and that they keep their eyes, hearts and minds focused on the main goal and epitomize a championship football team. Of course many demons must be exorcised before this will happen but this is our destiny.

Reply/Quote
All I know is when Pitt comes to Cincy next year. I will be there and there better not be more than 100 steeler fans in the building
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 03:51 PM)brian5562 Wrote: All I know is when Pitt comes to Cincy next year. I will be there and there better not be more than 100 steeler fans in the building

It's the year Pittsburgh fans no longer feel safe in The Jungle.  
Referees shouldn't feel all that safe here either  Ninja
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
I predict the game against Pittsburgh where Burfict is available (and you know the NFL will **** Cincinnati by scheduling one of the games during Burfict's suspension) is going to be a brutal, penalty flag, big hit, ejection filled game. I won't be surprised if it becomes one of those games the refs end with time left on the clock.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Burfict gets a 1-year suspension or is out of the league.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Burfict injures another Steelers "star" on a clean legal hit. Steelers fans lose their minds.

Oh wait you said crazy predictions...we win a playoff game.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Cincinnati Bengals win more games than the Cincinnati Reds in 2016.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 04:50 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Burfict injures another Steelers "star" on a clean legal hit. Steelers fans lose their minds.

Oh wait you said crazy predictions...we win a playoff game.

Our Killer "B" is greater than all their Killer "B"s.  
Reply/Quote
We go 11-5 and once again make the wild card. We aren't as good as last year, but we suffice.

This time, Dalton is available. He makes some great plays and leads us to victory in wild card game.

We lose the next game.
Reply/Quote
Bengals face Pittsburgh again in the wildcard round and Andy tosses the ball out of bounds and the Refs credit the Steelers tub of Gatorade with the INT. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Im going wayyyyyyyy out on a limb here, but I think there is a very good chance the Bengals dont win in the post-season. I know, its crazy, even with Marvin back for the 19th year or whatever and they just promoted their 12 year qb coach to oc. But regardless im stickin to it.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote