Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Jersey Colors
When does this come out?

My guess is black jerseys /  white pants for the opener at the Jets.
Reply/Quote
Don;t think they work that out until,early August, right before pre-season, I think. But, yeah, a hot day on artificial turf, the Jets would be smart to make us wear black.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2016, 08:16 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Don;t think they work that out until,early August, right before pre-season, I think.  But, yeah, a hot day on artificial turf, the Jets would be smart to make us wear black.

Do home teams get to pick if they wear their   Color or White jerseys?  or is home team usually white jersey and the other team gets their color jersey?
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2016, 01:18 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Do home teams get to pick if they wear their   Color or White jerseys?  or is home team usually white jersey and the other team gets their color jersey?

Home teams get choice of uniforms.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2016, 01:18 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Do home teams get to pick if they wear their   Color or White jerseys?  or is home team usually white jersey and the other team gets their color jersey?

(07-06-2016, 01:58 PM)Who Dey Time Wrote: Home teams get choice of uniforms.

This is why home teams generally wear their white jerseys for the first few weeks before temperatures cool down.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote