Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 6
WHO DEY, Bengals fans!!! New York Jets Preseason and Brooklyn Nets TV play-by-play broadcaster Ian Eagle, and former Chargers and University Of Oregon Duck QB Dan Fouts, are announcing the Bengals @ Patriot's primary early double header game for the NFL On CBS, seen regionally, and locally on WKRC CBS Channel 12. WHO DEY!!!

WXIX FOX Channel 19 is also televising both the Eagles @ Redskins, and Cowboys @ Packers primary early and late double header games on The NFL on FOX live on HD.

http://506sports.com/

http://www.506sports.com/
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 01:25 PM)Riverfront Wrote: Week 6 NFL TV Maps are up. Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts are announcing the Bengals at Patriots game for The NFL On CBS. http://506sports.com/

*Stabs pencils in ears* What What did Dan Fouts say didn't hear him? 
Reply/Quote
I hope the audience tuning into the Bengals/Pats game are aware that they are going to see what amounts to a snuff film this Sunday. Slaughter.
Reply/Quote
Great. National coverage again (for the most part). Wasn't seeing them getting their asses kicked last week enough?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 05:17 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Great. National coverage again (for the most part). Wasn't seeing them getting their asses kicked last week enough?

Not in Florida, which means f#*K me... the sports bar will be filled with New England fans, most of whom are somehow over the age of 70, cheering every time Brady throws another touchdown Bang Head
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 05:21 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Not in Florida, which means f#*K me... the sports bar will be filled with New England fans, most of whom are somehow over the age of 70, cheering every time Brady throws another touchdown Bang Head

That's why I got the NFL Ticket.  $43 a month for 6 months, to me is worth it since the local teams are always Miami and Tampa.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 05:24 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: That's why I got the NFL Ticket.  $43 a month for 6 months, to me is worth it since the local teams are always Miami and Tampa.

Me too..(Sunday ticket) Mine are always Redskins and Ravens.. blech
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 05:25 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Me too..(Sunday ticket)  Mine are always Redskins and Ravens.. blech

Somehow I am surrounded by Boston transplants/retirees.  My neighborhood does not allow satellite dishes or else I would have gotten Sunday Ticket five years ago when we moved in.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 05:27 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Somehow I am surrounded by Boston transplants/retirees.  My neighborhood does not allow satellite dishes or else I would have gotten Sunday Ticket five years ago when we moved in.

Ahh That would explain it.. Bummer man
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 05:24 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: That's why I got the NFL Ticket.  $43 a month for 6 months, to me is worth it since the local teams are always Miami and Tampa.

Looks like Sunday Ticket will be blacked out here in Oregon. Guess I'll have to watch it on a shitty buffering stream.
Reply/Quote