• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 NFL TV Maps - Week 2
NFL Week 2 maps are up: http://506sports.com/
Reply/Quote
Dan Fouts - His voice is like nails on a chalkboard
Reply/Quote
BOOM!!! Get to see us beat Stoolers! Reps to Riverfront.... Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 02:01 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Dan Fouts - His voice is like nails on a chalkboard

I actually find Collinsworth more annoying.

Fouts just hates the Bengals cause we beat his ass. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Yes get to see bengals whoop the steelers in cbus
Reply/Quote
Another week with big coverage.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Surprised that Simms-Nantz didn't get this game.
Reply/Quote
Jeeze, our region is still devoted to Mariota. Almost all of Washington gets the Bengals game except our little section because we live in "Duck country."
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 02:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I actually find Collinsworth more annoying.

Yeah that too.LOL But I had it on Game mix over the weekend watching the end of whatever game he was covering, and I had to mute the sound. 
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 02:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I actually find Collinsworth more annoying.

I don't care whether it is Fouts, Collinsworth, Sims and Nance..... as long as Chris Sims never calls another "Bangles" game it's all good.... 
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 04:45 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't care whether it is Fouts, Collinsworth, Sims and Nance..... as long as Chris Sims never calls another "Bangles" game it's all good.... 

LOL Very good point :)
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2016, 04:44 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Yeah that too.LOL But I had it on Game mix over the weekend watching the end of whatever game he was covering, and I had to mute the sound. 

He can be pretty bad...

(09-14-2016, 04:45 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't care whether it is Fouts, Collinsworth, Sims and Nance..... as long as Chris Sims never calls another "Bangles" game it's all good.... 

The only reason he got a job was cuz of his daddy.
Reply/Quote

Well, his father did call the Bingles game last week...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I remember Don Shula constantly calling Cincinnati "Cincinnata".

Thankfully he wasn't on TV long.
Reply/Quote