Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Time and Tickets
Does anyone know what the ticket status of the game is? I would hate for a large Pitt contingent to be at the game.

Looking at the game schedule next week our game is the most attractive match-up. Do we get stuck in the Sat prime time game? If we had a choice I'm sure Sun at 1 would be it..one more day for injuries and works with their normal schedule (and we don't have to hear about both the playoff and prime time curse)

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
It is a sell out , so if steelers are coming they will have to be buying tickets mostly from our fans...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Saturday primetime game is the showcase spot. A clash between division rivals (who fought pre-game last time they met) seems like the best match-up. KC at Houston? Whoever at Washington? Yawn.

I'd love a Saturday night game. Bet they still give us either the 4:00 Saturday or 1:00 Sunday timeslot.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 11:28 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The Saturday primetime game is the showcase spot.  A clash between division rivals (who fought pre-game last time they met) seems like the best match-up.  KC at Houston?  Whoever at Washington?  Yawn.  

I'd love a Saturday night game.  Bet they still give us either the 4:00 Saturday or 1:00 Sunday timeslot.

Seattle i believe gets the saturday primetime... 
Reply/Quote
Im guessing we get the Saturday prime time slot, with the winner of tonights NFC game playing Sunday......
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Seems we always get the first game.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 11:31 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Seattle i believe gets the saturday primetime... 

Seattle will have a road game in either Washington or Minnesota neither game is a really attractive game for prime time purposes.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
sunday 1pm...please sunday 1pm
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 11:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Seems we always get the first game.

I believe you're right. The Pitt game was a 1:00 Sunday, the Jets game was a 4:00 Saturday, both the games at Houston were at 4:00 on Saturday, the SD game was at one on Sunday as was the Colts game. We're due for that 8:00 Saturday start.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I looked up the line on don's best they have it at Sunday at 1 with Steelers as 2.5 point favorites
Reply/Quote
I have been told the only way to get tickets is to put down a deposit on a 2016 season ticket package.
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000616555/article/nfl-playoff-schedule-released

Wild Card Weekend

Saturday, Jan. 9

4:35 p.m. ET - Kansas City at Houston (ESPN/ABC)

8:15 p.m. ET - Pittsburgh at Cincinnati (CBS)

Sunday, Jan. 10

1:05 p.m. ET - Seattle at Minnesota (NBC)

4:40 p.m. ET - Green Bay at Washington (FOX)

Divisional Weekend

Saturday, Jan. 16

4:35 p.m. ET - 3/4/5 at New England (CBS)

8:15 p.m. ET - 3/4/5 at Arizona (NBC)
Sunday, Jan. 17

1:05 p.m. ET - 4/5/6 at Carolina (FOX)

4:40 p.m. ET - 4/5/6 at Denver (CBS)

Championship Weekend

Sunday, Jan. 24

3:05pm ET - AFC Championship (CBS)

6:40pm ET - NFC Championship (FOX)
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 02:18 AM)jowczarski Wrote: I have been told the only way to get tickets is to put down a deposit on a 2016 season ticket package.

So there will be like no Steeler fans then?

All single game tickets gone 30 min ago.
Reply/Quote
There are still plenty of tickets at the normal websites...seatgeek has some decent prices
Reply/Quote