Other
1.75%
1 1.75%
Total 57 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens Game(2) Game Ball
Once again, it's a good list of guys to choose from and nice to have multiple players to give it to. I voted for Burfict though for the reasons several have stated already.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:56 PM)Beaker Wrote: No consideration for Jake Fisher....did a nice job blocking for Hill. Could be partially the reason the run game looked much better.

None. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:40 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Man, if I want to hate, I'm gonna hate.

Damn you...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I don't want to bother starting a thread for it, but I hope the ravens message boards are giving a game ball to their punter. The ravens don't finish the game within 3 scores of us if it their punter didn't have the day of all days yesterday. Holy cow! Even his shank took a spectacular turn.
Reply/Quote
The Taz man, no doubt his INT changed the momentum in the game...... ThumbsUp
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 12:52 PM)gobobro Wrote: I don't want to bother starting a thread for it, but I hope the ravens message boards are giving a game ball to their punter. The ravens don't finish the game within 3 scores of us if it their punter didn't have the day of all days yesterday. Holy cow! Even his shank took a spectacular turn.

Yes he did. Hopefully our special teams can contribute Saturday night.
Reply/Quote