Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 PRACTICE SQUAD
Jake Kumerow
Tra Carson

two names to appear on our PS so far

Note: Dolphins claimed Justin Hunter and Panthers signed Zach Sanchez to their PS.

UPDATED LIST:

Ryan Brown, DE
Latravion Carson, HB
David Dean, DT
Darius Hillary, CB
Jake Kumerow, WR
Matt Lengel, TE
Tony McRae, CB ----- YES!!!!
Alex Redmond, G
Alonzo Russell, WR
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bishop Sanky claimed by Patriots
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
We cut Dawson.. Whoa.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2016, 03:08 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: We cut Dawson.. Whoa.

A potential PS signing. Probably a wake up call. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2016, 03:10 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: A potential PS signing. Probably a wake up call. 

That's one way to try to sneak him into the PS, keep him during initial cuts and put him on waivers the next day
Reply/Quote
Practice squad almost assembled: The Bengals added wide receiver Jake Kumerow, defensive end Ryan Brown, running back Tra Carson, defensive tackle David Dean, cornerback Darius Hillary, tight end Matt Lengel, cornerback Tony McRae, guard Alex Redmond and wide receiver Alonzo Russell to their practice squad. That leaves one spot open, potentially for Dawson if he clears waivers

This is from ESPN. Looks like it's about set for now
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2016, 03:08 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: We cut Dawson.. Whoa.

I wonder if this carries back to the altercation with Flowers that Dansby broke up.
Reply/Quote
Does anyone know if any of our cuts got picked up by other teams?
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2016, 04:58 PM)Shady Wrote: Does anyone know if any of our cuts got picked up by other teams?

As far as I know, none have been picked up.

Aside from waiver claims, Tate had a workout with the Broncos.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2016, 04:58 PM)Shady Wrote: Does anyone know if any of our cuts got picked up by other teams?

No none of our players were claimed. Dawson still could be now that he's cut but that is it
Reply/Quote
I'd think the open spot on the PS would be for the new QB. Dawson might switch places with him.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
If we still have a slot maybe sign Robbie Gould (you can sign veterans to the PS now, right?).

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2016, 04:55 PM)Shady Wrote: I wonder if this carries back to the altercation with Flowers that Dansby broke up.

when did this happen?
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2016, 11:53 PM)EatonFan Wrote: I'd think the open spot on the PS would be for the new QB.  Dawson might switch places with him.

The roster on Bengals.com has him on the PS already.

The odd thing is I've counted three times and keep coming up with 53 on the roster, but Dawson is already off of it.

I can't find the additional player and it is driving me mad!
Reply/Quote
So much for the "Tra Carson will be picked up by another team and run all over the NFL" BS we have been hearing all pre season.....
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2016, 11:08 AM)Sled21 Wrote: So much for the "Tra Carson will be picked up by another team and run all over the NFL" BS we have been hearing all pre season.....

Haha, we have some Kool-Aidholics. Every team does though.

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2016, 11:05 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: The roster on Bengals.com has him on the PS already.

The odd thing is I've counted three times and keep coming up with 53 on the roster, but Dawson is already off of it.

Maybe I have misunderstood the order of events here.

I was under the impression that we got to 53, then added Driskel from waivers and cut Dawson to make room for him.  This puts us back to 53.  We move Ced and WJ3 to IR, puts us at 51.  Bring back Brown and Hopkins and we are back to 53. If I am correct, this means that moving Driskel to PS should leave us at 52 on the active roster.

Am I wrong about the events that have taken place?
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2016, 11:05 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: The roster on Bengals.com has him on the PS already.

We are carrying 3 qbs on the 53 driskell is on our 53
(09-05-2016, 11:14 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Maybe I have misunderstood the order of events here.

I was under the impression that we got to 53, then added Driskel from waivers and cut Dawson to make room for him.  This puts us back to 53.  We move Ced and WJ3 to IR, puts us at 51.  Bring back Brown and Hopkins and we are back to 53. If I am correct, this means that moving Driskel to PS should leave us at 52 on the active roster.

Am I wrong about the events that have taken place?
Driskell is on our 53 man roster I saw wjiii get put on ir but have not seen peerman get put on it just seen he's probably going to be put on it. Dos I miss where he was actually on it?
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2016, 11:25 AM)Jpoore Wrote: We are carrying 3 qbs on the 53 driskell is on our 53
Driskell is on our 53 man roster I saw wjiii get put on ir but have not seen peerman get put on it just seen he's probably going to be put on it. Dos I miss where he was actually on it?

So who shouldn't be on the 53 on Bengals.com?

http://www.bengals.com/team/roster.html

(I tried to post the roster here, but it won't format right)

EDIT: Nizoj's post in another thread helped me figure it out.  It is Burfict!!!  The team site has him on the 53 instead of suspended list.
Reply/Quote
Mhm, so everyone got the Driskel part wrong
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote