Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
2016 PnR Fantasy League
(12-02-2019, 03:21 PM)hollodero Wrote: I sure hope so. I plan to overtake both these gentlemen and the points scored would be the way to do it.

Of course Diggs and Penny still have to flop tonight for that to happen.

Good Luck then!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-02-2019, 03:46 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Good Luck then!

Well, thank you. I will need it.

I also plan to meet you in the finals. I consider my unobtrusive team good enough for that in theory.
My team gloriously fell apart over the last few weeks. Still had a chance, but I decided to bench James White and he scored more than his two best games combined lol
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(12-02-2019, 03:21 PM)hollodero Wrote: I sure hope so. I plan to overtake both these gentlemen and the points scored would be the way to do it.

Of course Diggs and Penny still have to flop tonight for that to happen.

Well, that did not work out for me at all. 

Adjusted goal: Making the playoffs.
(12-03-2019, 05:36 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well, that did not work out for me at all. 

Adjusted goal: Making the playoffs.

Are you going up against me now?

I'm on a roll! :)
(12-03-2019, 08:58 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Are you going up against me now?

Nah... I'm humbled.
Can I roll over points to championship week? Please?
(12-03-2019, 08:58 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Are you going up against me now?

/roll

I don't know how this could happen, but it did. I feel a bit sorry. But not much.

(12-16-2019, 11:53 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Can I roll over points to championship week? Please?

/roll

You sure cannot. As pretty as your pleases might be.
Sooo... it's hanging with Epstein. Unlike their namesake, I actually hung myself in the finals. So congratulations are in order, congratulations are given.

It's actually tough to do that twice on a Monday, but well, these things are just courtesy.
Great season all. The majority of the teams were competitive until quite late in to the season which is always nice to see.
That was fun.  I haven't done fantasy football in years.

Now I have a better idea how the scoring is and I'll try to be better prepared for next season!

Thanks everyone!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-24-2019, 09:55 AM)GMDino Wrote: That was fun.  I haven't done fantasy football in years.

Now I have a better idea how the scoring is and I'll try to be better prepared for next season!

Thanks everyone!

LOL, I like how your team was like 400 points below everyone else, but managed to win their last few games (against me too) to sneak in. You scored like 72 points and beat me.

(12-24-2019, 04:45 AM)treee Wrote: Great season all. The majority of the teams were competitive until quite late in to the season which is always nice to see.

Weeks 1-9, I averaged 140 points a game and went 6-3. 

Weeks 10-13, I averaged 90 points a game and went 0-4

damn! What happened??

(12-24-2019, 12:59 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: LOL, I like how your team was like 400 points below everyone else, but managed to win their last few games (against me too) to sneak in. You scored like 72 points and beat me.

I think I said before in my old league I had a losing record all bu one season but won the championship twice.  (Every team made the playoffs.)  The year I won my division I was only 7-5.  And I had a second team to make it even for two years and they never had a winning record either.  Smirk

Just lucky sometimes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Turns out fantasy is pretty easy when you guess who the number 1 will be (and your dart throw defense streamer outscores everyone on championship weekend).

That was a hell of a championship round too Hollo, went down to the very end.
I guess I better actually set up for the draft, next time. 5th is the worse Ive ever done. Congrats to the champ and thanks to everyone for the fun.

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk