Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Schedule
Cant wait to win in the House that Jerry built that would be a fun trip...

Also would be nice if the 2 New York games were back to back, a week long vacation in New York!!!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 06:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Anyone giving serious consideration to going over to London?  

I have to admit.  I would love to and will be trying to make it happen.    Just not sure if it will be my wife or my dad going with me.

Yes the wife and I are planning on it, the only PIA right now is to make sure we are back for Halloween for our son!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 06:56 PM)corpjet Wrote: Yes the wife and I are planning on it, the only PIA right now is to make sure we are back for Halloween for our son!

Excellent will have to remember this maybe we can meet up for a pint. Plus I can tell my wife that other wives are going haha
Reply/Quote
The schedule is official. The teams and locations are official. The only up in the air game is home vs the AFC West winner (Kansas City still has a shot) and the AFC South winner (Indianapolis still has an outside shot).
Reply/Quote