Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Draft do over RB
900 yards and 4 TDs as a rookie on the worst offense in the league... Im still on the Mixon hype train.

He is the RB i wanted. Im not ready to change that. And with the trade back if we get something from Josh Malone that is a bonus to the Mixon pick.

Instead of starting most games behind Hill and running behind a poor run blocking line things will be different.

The 900 yards and 4 tds will double
Reply/Quote
I think Kamara is more of a Gio Bernard type back.  If we had decided to part with him and kept Hill, I'd be for Kamara.  Seems Mixon is the Hill replacement.

I still would have taken Dalvin Cook over any of them......a true homerun threat every time he touches the ball.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2018, 11:19 AM)Wyche Wrote: I think Kamara is more of a Gio Bernard type back.  If we had decided to part with him and kept Hill, I'd be for Kamara.  Seems Mixon is the Hill replacement.

I still would have taken Dalvin Cook over any of them......a true homerun threat every time he touches the ball.

Boy do I remember how pissed you were when we took Mixon.  Dalvin Cook should turn out to be special, I agree.  But I am still looking forward to seeing what Mixon can do behind our new line additions including not having Billy Joel calling the blocking schemes.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote