Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Fantasy Football Advice & Questions Thread.
Just as the title implies. Leave your questions, and seek advice here. Start em, sit em? Who's my flex? This is the place to get your answers. Want to brag about how much ass you are kicking? Do it here. My team is garbage, and I'm already in need of suggestions... I'll be back.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
This is a great idea for a thread. I'm sure I'll be back here soon. Tongue
Reply/Quote
Flex options-
Tyreek Hill
Joe Mixon
Terrance West
Martellus Bennett
Tyler Eifert
or Jeremy Hill

I think I want Tyreek Hill, unless you guys think Mixon or Hill goes off. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 03:24 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Flex options-
Tyreek Hill
Joe Mixon
Terrance West
Martellus Bennett
Tyler Eifert
or Jeremy Hill

I typically use a wr in the flex spot.  I'm sure someone will tell me that's a bad idea.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 03:32 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I typically use a wr in the flex spot.  I'm sure someone will tell me that's a bad idea.

I don't think it's a bad idea. I tend to do it too. I think for this week at least Tyreke is Bengal hawk's man. I suspect KC will be playing from behind, and have to throw. Hill has big play capability, and can even return a punt for a TD. Not sure how Hill and Mixon are going to play out yet.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 03:24 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Flex options-
Tyreek Hill
Joe Mixon
Terrance West
Martellus Bennett
Tyler Eifert
or Jeremy Hill

I'd go Tyreke Hill... See post above.

Hell, I'm starting him myself.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 03:57 PM)jason Wrote: I'd go Tyreke Hill... See post above.

Hell, I'm starting him myself.

I agree, Hill is a play maker!   ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I've got some problems... Was planning on starting Jaquizz Rogers. That game may be postponed because of a hurricane. My other options are Mark Ingram vs MIN, Tevin Coleman vs CHI, Derrick Henry vs OAK, or Rex Burkhead vs KC... What would you guys do? Do you like any of those guys better than Rogers outright?

Rex is intriguing, but I'm not sure yet. I'm waiting for DeMarco Murray to break down before plaing Henry. I'm not a huge fan of Ingram or that matchup with the Vikings. Coleman could kill it vs the Bears I suppose.

Melvin Gordon is my other RB BTW.... I've got another issue, but I'll address them one at a time. Thoughts?

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 07:40 PM)jason Wrote: I've got some problems... Was planning on starting Jaquizz Rogers. That game may be postponed because of a hurricane. My other options are Mark Ingram vs MIN, Tevin Coleman vs CHI, Derrick Henry vs OAK, or Rex Burkhead vs KC... What would you guys do? Do you like any of those guys better than Rogers outright?

Rex is intriguing, but I'm not sure yet. I'm waiting for DeMarco Murray to break down before plaing Henry. I'm not a huge fan of Ingram or that matchup with the Vikings. Coleman could kill it vs the Bears I suppose.

Melvin Gordon is my other RB BTW.... I've got another issue, but I'll address them one at a time. Thoughts?

My gut tells me to tell you to start Tevin Coleman. Freeman will need a breather during the game and Coleman is a more than capable back up. He'll make the most of his time.

I'm in the same boat with Sexy Rexy. It sounds like the Pats are really going to use him a lot, I just don't trust Belecheck enough to make the call this week. I have Demarco Murray and Ty Montgomery going instead. So really it comes down to Tyreek Hill and Rex Burkhead.....and the TEs, for that Flex position.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2017, 04:15 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: My gut tells me to tell you to start Tevin Coleman. Freeman will need a breather during the game and Coleman is a more than capable back up. He'll make the most of his time.

I'm in the same boat with Sexy Rexy. It sounds like the Pats are really going to use him a lot, I just don't trust Belecheck enough to make the call this week. I have Demarco Murray and Ty Montgomery going instead. So really it comes down to Tyreek Hill and Rex Burkhead.....and the TEs, for that Flex position.

It's just too tempting. I'm starting Rex. My team's so bad, and the good players I do have are in bad matchups. I've got Kelce, Rex, and Tyreke tonight I've got quite a few on Monday night too. Hopefully I get some numbers tonight, and can go from there.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Adam Theilen (vs NO) or Keenan Allen (vs Den) as my second WR? What do ya think?

Also starting Dalton Mike Thomas, and Mevin Gordon. Everyone else played Thursday, and only Tyreek Hill did well for me.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 05:48 PM)jason Wrote: Adam Theilen (vs NO) or Keenan Allen (vs Den) as my second WR? What do ya think?

Also starting Dalton Mike Thomas, and Mevin Gordon. Everyone else played Thursday, and only Tyreek Hill did well for me.

I would lean torwards Allen. However, I finished pretty horribly last year. So go for Adam.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 06:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I would lean torwards Allen. However, I finished pretty horribly last year. So go for Adam.

I think more often than not l'd lean that way. I'm not sure if Theilen is pretty good or just did well last year after Diggs got hurt.

I've already shot myself in the foot by starting Rex Burkhead. Anybody who has Tevin Coleman shouldn't start him tomorrow as he will certainly put up points on my bench... Book it. Maybe Mark Ingram too.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 06:09 PM)jason Wrote: I think more often than not l'd lean that way. I'm not sure if Theilen is pretty good or just did well last year after Diggs got hurt.

I've already shot myself in the foot by starting Rex Burkhead. Anybody who has Tevin Coleman shouldn't start him tomorrow as he will certainly put up points on my bench... Book it. Maybe Mark Ingram too.

Should start Coleman. I couldn't edit that for some reason.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Alright fellas PPR... I'm rolling out

Stafford QB
Mike Thomas WR
Keenan Allen WR
Gordon RB
RB
Kelce TE
Tyreek Hill Flex

Who's my second RB?
Jaquizz Rogers vs CHI
Tevin Coleman vs GB
Mark Ingram vs NE

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote