Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Preseason schedule to be released Monday
Saw this on Facebook yesterday. I believe around 5 PM Eastern.
Reply/Quote
Are they really trying to build hype for the pre-season schedule now too?

I always like when they announce when they will make an announcement. LOL
Reply/Quote
Let me guess, the Colts are coming to town ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2017, 12:55 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Let me guess, the Colts are coming to town ?

They are in Cincy during the regular season because we play the whole AFC South.

They always seem to play each other last game of the preseason. If they do so in 2017, it would be at Indy I believe.
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2017, 11:51 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Saw this on Facebook yesterday. I believe around 5 PM Eastern.

The NFL will not be able to let the Bengals open the regular season at home like requested, but may allow us to open the preseason at home!
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2017, 01:10 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: They are in Cincy during the regular season because we play the whole AFC South.

They always seem to play each other last game of the preseason. If they do so in 2017, it would be at Indy I believe.

Talking about preseason and believe it is almost always here. 

Seems like I have seen them a thousand times in preseason. Which is ok because they have had either Manning or Luck most of the time.

Get the locations are close and it is cheap and not so time consuming in a week nobody really cares about anyway.

Yet a new flavor would be nice.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2017, 01:31 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Talking about preseason and believe it is almost always here. 

Seems like I have seen them a thousand times in preseason. Which is ok because they have had either Manning or Luck most of the time.

Get the locations are close and it is cheap and not so time consuming in a week nobody really cares about anyway.

Yet a new flavor would be nice.

My thoughts exactly. Getting the Colts in the last Preseason game every year gets old.
Reply/Quote
Our final pre-season game will be on Monday night in Somolia and our regular season opener will be in London.
Reply/Quote
I'm just hoping for an injury free pre-season!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
This just in..They're going to announce something that they plan to announce about a planned announcement yet to be announced. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Another year or two it's going to be a three hour primetime special. I'll just check out here tomorrow night and skip the drama. I'm sure we won't be their focus, anyway.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2017, 09:01 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Another year or two it's going to be a three hour primetime special.  I'll just check out here tomorrow night and skip the drama.  I'm sure we won't be their focus, anyway.

Man does it take forever for them to start a game! Whatever

Hype is ruining the sport and of course, pop music. Mellow
Reply/Quote
It's the Take a handful of Valium and gag on your own vomit pregame hype special.. Gosh..I can't wait. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
[Image: tumblr_ls400eJKpe1r317bvo1_250.gif.cf.gif]
Reply/Quote
I wonder when the regular season schedule is coming out? Anyone hear anything?
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2017, 11:21 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I wonder when the regular season schedule is coming out? Anyone hear anything?

not sure yet, prob will release it sometime after the NFL draft i would imagine. 
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2017, 07:50 PM)grampahol Wrote: This just in..They're going to announce something that they plan to announce about a planned announcement yet to be announced. 

That's already been announced.   Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote