Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Uniform schedule released
http://www.bengals.com/team/jersey-colors.html?qwr=fullsite_temporary

For those who care, the team site has finally released our uniform schedule for this year.

No surprise, in early September we're wearing white for the home opener tomorrow. The color rush uniforms from last season (I'm assuming) will be making an appearance Thursday against the Texans. And the orange alternates will be worn against Buffalo and Cleveland (as always). I'm hoping the orange on black combo makes an appearance again
Reply/Quote
Only wear the black jersey 5 times this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 03:38 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Only wear the black jersey 5 times this year.

Sucks, I prefer the black. However, it's got to be hot to play in on sunny days.

Reply/Quote
Ugh I can't stand the orange.
Reply/Quote
And i don't like the all white. I did with the old uni's The black pants with the white isn't too bad.

But in general i'm sick of this style.

Reply/Quote
Bring it on!

[Image: Creamsicle.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Orange is still my favourite of the new jerseys, but since Whitworth's gone, I need to get a new one...

And the Colour Rush; need that yesterday.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
are the color rush the same as last season? Those were dope
Reply/Quote
Sure wish they would just go with all black and white a couple games. Liked the color rush just wish the helmet was black and white too. Freakin awesome lookin
Reply/Quote
Got to bring back the uniforms with the tiger logo on the side, the B logo is so stupid. We could have a bad ass tiger for a logo instead we choose a big giant B !
Reply/Quote
The Color Rush uniforms are wasted potential.

With the orange helmets, they look half-assed at best. If they had white-and-black helmets to go with the white-and-black uniform, it'd look real nice.

What it is:
[Image: 091316-colorrush-cp.jpg]

What it should have been:

[Image: IMG_5920.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 11:38 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Got to bring back the uniforms with the tiger logo on the side, the B logo is so stupid. We could have a bad ass tiger for a logo instead we choose a big giant B !

I hate the B, don't care much for the tiger running just like the face logo. I know orange is the team color, I just wish they would have a black and white only uniform and helmet.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 12:05 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The Color Rush uniforms are wasted potential.

With the orange helmets, they look half-assed at best. If they had white-and-black helmets to go with the white-and-black uniform, it'd look real nice.

What it is:

This! Heck yea man. Those are sweet.
Reply/Quote
You gotta admit, orange helmets or not those 3 dudes looked plain silly in the zoo dressed like that.. If I were any of them I would NEVER admit to it..3 grown men dressed in football uniforms at the zoo looking like they were waiting to be executed.. jeeeezz..lol
It almost looked like an old men's underwear ad where they were always staring at some imaginary object up in the corner of the room.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 12:05 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The Color Rush uniforms are wasted potential.

What it is:

I thought the same thing last year and agree 100%. I wonder if the NFL makes them wear the same helmet they usually do....
Reply/Quote

What it is:

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/philadelphia-eagles-jeffrey-lurie-kelly-green-20170907.html?amphtml=y&mobi=true

Looks like the Eagles are going to challenge that ridiculous helmet rule this offseason. We should definitely follow suit. The color rush uniforms NEED a white helmet.
Reply/Quote