Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***2018 Bengals Board Award Winners***
(02-09-2018, 05:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thank you very much. Cool

There were like 100 other posters that i forgot when i posted. Hard to vote just going off your head.

Sunset should of been in there though and lots of others. Think Sunset won best overall contributor last year though.

Wyche deserves it. Rock On

Completely agree.  We should do the elections before folks go in the their bunkers for a while.  Damn, completely forgot about Sunset, but Wyche is completely deserving as well.  Maybe some of that should be on the Bengals for not holding interest longer during the season.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2018, 09:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Sorta like winning dog catcher in an off year election

Mellow

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2018, 07:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You've got something brown on your nose. 

Chocolate frosting, from all of that celebratory cake he's been eating?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I Just wanted to thank all the little people except I don't know any and because everyone probably hates the song let's just skip singing Kumbya this year..
And for all of you non traditionalists out there who didn't win the off the wall category IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! We're just going keep all the billions and billions of dollars to ourselves so you're out of luck!  
And the next time you see one of us WINNERS in line at Burger King kindly step out of the way and let US go first because frankly we're better than everyone else.

Just when you thought it was all about fair play and caring for our fellow citizens alas NO! Snobbery triumphs over goodness ! 

No, no, and double no.. We're all winners! I think I can speak for everyone in handing over your trophies for participating..
[Image: pnb53NaAj]

And please wash the dishes when you're finished. And for those of you who read this far .. You'll be a winner as well someday..just not this time because, well .you read this far .
Reply/Quote
This is a farce! I demand a recount!!! How did I not win anything?!?

All joking aside, congrats to all of the winners. This is the best message board around and I think it's the best community around. Everyone who won was deserving. To be recognized by your peers on this board is an accomplishment.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2018, 12:37 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: This is a farce! I demand a recount!!! How did I not win anything?!?

All joking aside, congrats to all of the winners. This is the best message board around and I think it's the best community around. Everyone who won was deserving. To be recognized by your peers on this board is an accomplishment.

Wow..I accomplished something.. I demand a wall plague stating such . On my tombstone it will read: Actually accomplished something unspecified. 
For years to come school children will wonder what exactly did I accomplish.. Oh yeah , won the most off the wall poster award. Too bad I'll have to die for the statue to be erected.   
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2018, 12:44 PM)grampahol Wrote: Wow..I accomplished something.. I demand a wall plague stating such . On my tombstone it will read: Actually accomplished something unspecified. 
For years to come school children will wonder what exactly did I accomplish.. Oh yeah , won the most off the wall poster award. Too bad I'll have to die for the statue to be erected.   

I doubt you need to worry about an erection Gramps! Just grab the fishing pole and whistle Andy Griffith on your way down to the pond.  Muahaha

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2018, 12:44 PM)grampahol Wrote: Wow..I accomplished something.. I demand a wall plague stating such . On my tombstone it will read: Actually accomplished something unspecified. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the votes, folks. And good job to those who won things...hopefully the cash prize they send you is as big as the one they sent me.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2018, 07:45 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Completely agree.  We should do the elections before folks go in the their bunkers for a while.  Damn, completely forgot about Sunset, but Wyche is completely deserving as well.  Maybe some of that should be on the Bengals for not holding interest longer during the season.  

Yeah, not as many posters this time of year, might want to change up the timing.

Talking to you Holic my brother! Cool

(02-10-2018, 08:20 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Mellow

Hilarious

Dog catchers lmao!
Reply/Quote
Congrats to all the winners
Reply/Quote
How the hell did I not win "Best Crippled Poster"?!

Bang Head

Gaah

Pissed

Hammer
Reply/Quote
Congratulations to all the winners, STC said, somehow managing to hold back his fiery rage and jealousy.
Reply/Quote
For those who didn't win anything this time around you should threaten to write a long rambling and not so coherent letter to Mike Brown in protest. That's always seemed to have worked in tthe past because he cares soooooo much about the fans above all else.

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2018, 12:27 PM)grampahol Wrote: For those who didn't win anything this time around you should threaten to write a long rambling and not so coherent letter to Mike Brown in protest. That's always seemed to have worked in tthe past because he cares soooooo much about the fans above all else.

Or just write long incoherent posts here.  I know at least one person who got an award for that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Thanks for nominating me guys. Remember PAinpinhead I think his name was? I wonder whatever happened to him, good guy. Shake, Luvnit, Wyche, Wolf, Sunset, Shxracer, Michaelsean, Tree, PhilHos, psychodoctor, Bradfritz, MCC, Nate and I am forgetting 100 more are all good people. Love you all and thanks for letting me be a part of your board.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2018, 12:30 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Or just write long incoherent posts here.  I know at least one person who got an award for that.

Not to be paranoid or anything, but somehow I have the feeling I've become the target of a character assassination..lol

Reply/Quote
Congrats to all the other winners as well. Bengalfan74, Bengalsrocker and the Bengal fan in Iowa or Nebraska is another awesome bunch.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2018, 12:46 PM)grampahol Wrote: Not to be paranoid or anything, but somehow I have the feeling I've become the target of a character assassination..lol

Any similarity to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2018, 01:04 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Any similarity to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

*checking for my own pulse.. lol

Reply/Quote