* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 OFFICIAL Board Mock (Announcement)
too late to Jump in?
I have no preferences on teams or days.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2018, 05:37 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: too late to Jump in?
I have no preferences on teams or days.

No, I got you Mike, but you're probably going to get the Steelers for being late. I've also talked with Holic (seems like only yesterday he was a newb trying to get enough posts to participate on the Mothership) and he's in, but unsure if available. I will get the teams out shortly. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
If need be I can handle a couple teams.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Maybe next year I'll finally quit being lazy, consider researching other teams' needs outside of the Bengals, and actually participate in the board mock for once.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2018, 02:06 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Maybe next year I'll finally quit being lazy, consider researching other teams' needs outside of the Bengals, and actually participate in the board mock for once.

You should, slacker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2018, 05:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No, I got you Mike, but you're probably going to get the Steelers for being late. I've also talked with Holic (seems like only yesterday he was a newb trying to get enough posts to participate on the Mothership) and he's in, but unsure if available. I will get the teams out shortly. 

It's looking like I'm not going to be available either night, so you can give my teams to someone else.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2018, 02:06 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Maybe next year I'll finally quit being lazy, consider researching other teams' needs outside of the Bengals, and actually participate in the board mock for once.

Not too late this year as Holic just announced the Chiefs and Broncos are available 

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2018, 09:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not too late this year as Holic just announced the Chiefs and Broncos are available 

Are the dates/times 7 PM today and 5 PM Sunday still?
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 09:34 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Are the dates/times 7 PM today and 5 PM Sunday still?

As far as I know . Wolf is running things

Reply/Quote
if you need another im always available

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
do we meet here tonight at 7pm for mock?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 10:43 AM)bfine32 Wrote: As far as I know . Wolf is running things

Unable to participate unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 09:34 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Are the dates/times 7 PM today and 5 PM Sunday still?

Yes, the times are still the same.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 02:25 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: do we meet here tonight at 7pm for mock?

Yep

Reply/Quote
(04-18-2018, 05:02 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: It's looking like I'm not going to be available either night, so you can give my teams to someone else.

Understandable my friend

(04-19-2018, 01:29 PM)Okeana Wrote: if you need another im always available

It seems like there was an opening. Both the Broncos and Chiefs are now available if you would like to take them

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 03:00 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Understandable my friend

It seems like there was an opening. Both the Broncos and Chiefs are now available if you would like to take them

There's also a reason I didn't assign myself any teams. I know life happens and someone that had every intention of participating can't make it. I know how it can slow the process. I'll be here tonight to be your Big Toe and to Run a separate Mock Chat. WTS I would love for Okeana (or another new GM) to take the 2 vacant teams

As far as the actual draft I always started a separate Thread (2018 OFFICIAL MOCK DRAFT (RD 1)) that ONLY I posted in and all that was posted was the Pick on who is on the clock.

I asked the GM to PM me his pick in the following format.

RD 1 PK 1 CLEVELAND BROWNS
JED CLAMPETT/P
NEW YORK GIANTS ARE ON THE CLOCK

Then all you have to do is copy paste. Makes your job tons easier.

We've also had someone who kept us updated with a Big Board in the chat. I will open the Chat thread 1 hour before the draft if it is OK with Wolf. Last year Holic was kind enough to open the Board chat but I was not a fan. It split the audience and if you missed something it was hard to review. But of course this is just one participant's opinion. 

Reply/Quote
I’ve got some things going on tonight so I sent Wolf big boards for the Seahawks and Pats in case I’m not around for my picks.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I won't be able to participate tonight because of work - which I'm getting ready to head out - but I posted a BPA thread to help out. I just won't be able to update it like in in past years.

Hope everyone has a great mock draft tonight!

:andy:
Reply/Quote